FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: DCS Raffle Car for 2015

My VIN:    20034

Cool....beans....!

This sounds like a great fundraiser and way to get more people into Delorean awareness and ownership!!!

I plan to spread the word around here (southern Illinois).

Thanks guys for working on it and do you know where the 2016 event will be yet?

Stan

DMC Midwest - 815.459.6439 DMCMW Dave's Avatar

My VIN:    (former)05429

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by StanMan PushN 88 View Post
    This sounds like a great fundraiser and way to get more people into Delorean awareness and ownership!!!

Stan
    Central Illinois. [Which, to us Chicago area folks, is the same as Southern Illinois. Southern Illinois starts about Kankakee... ]
    Dave S
    DMC Midwest - retired but helping
    Greenville SC

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Quote Originally Posted by StanMan PushN 88 View Post

Stan
    Final negotiation meetings tomorrow and if all goes well, contract will be signed.

Contract needs to be approved by convention hall Board of Directors in July,
    but the official announcement will be made once the contract is signed.

Hopefully, this means the official announcement will be by tomorrow evening.

My VIN:    2347

Let us know when its back up!

My VIN:    4519

The winner of the DCS 2014 car was a guy who didn't yet own a DeLorean, anyone ever hear from him? It would be interesting to hear a follow-up on how well he's enjoying ownership.

My VIN:    Time Will Tell...

Club(s):   (DCF)

I chatted with the DCS 2014 winner on Twitter/Facebook. He was super excited to get the car and seemed to be having fun with it. IIRC he had forgotten that he had even entered the raffle. I remember that night I was constantly refreshing my phone, checking the DCS Twitter feed during the raffle, hoping to see my name pop up. Maybe this year.

My VIN:    2706

Hahah that is how I feel right now. I keep refreshing the raffle site hoping its fixed....cant win if you dont play lol.

Jimmy

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Quote Originally Posted by powerline84 View Post
    Hahah that is how I feel right now. I keep refreshing the raffle site hoping its fixed....cant win if you dont play lol.

Jimmy
    Final testing phase this morning with the new CC processor and new the merchant interface.
    (a few little glitches along the way, but all of these issues have been worked out)

Should be back online this afternoon. (I will bump this thread again when it goes back online)

The good news is that everything will be setup for a few more International payment options
    and all of this will carry-over into the DCS Event Registration process that will begin in the Fall.

Once the details for the host hotel are finalized, the hotel registration will be open by August 1.

DeLorean Raffle Car Ticket Website is back up and running

FYI - as of 2 pm Central time this afternoon, the DeLorean Raffle Car Ticket Website is back up and running

For some of the International users, JCB cards and Diners Club International cards have been added.

Thanks,

Team DCS 2016

My VIN:    2706

boom I ordered 2....fingers crossed

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast