FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 3 DeLoreans Meetup in Pensacola

My VIN:    3299

3 DeLoreans Meetup in Pensacola

Hey guys!

Casey (HillbillyDMC) and I had the opportunity to meet Kenny (Kenny_z) tonight. We had a great time, and he's darn knowledgeable about his new purchase. We easily stole the show at the local cruise-in tonight, and we had a total blast. All 3 of us were answering questions, and man did we share war stories. We ate dinner, and getting there was hilarious. We were in the right lane, and we had the left lane (traditionally faster lane) going like 20-25mph watching us drive by. Had dinner, and had a decent number of people stop and talk to us and take pictures.

It was a really fun time, and I look forward to hanging with Casey and Kenny again soon! A couple pictures for everyone to enjoy:

Myself, Kenny, and Casey

My car to the right, Kenny's in the middle, and Casey's in the far back left:

My Flux Capacitor is fluxing =D :

Tunnel shot!

Casey's high output rebuilt engine:

Jessica took this one and didn't tell me -____________- :

War stories about Casey getting parts from Ed B. even though he didn't buy ALL his parts from D1 =P:

My fricking hot wifey and our photographer for the night <3:

A great end to an awesome night:
    DMCTalk.org Moderator

Actual snippet of a conversation from Sept 2013:

Me: Eddie, I can't wait to get the car back when you're done with it.

Eddie: Yeah, you'll be able to give the car gas, and it won't be - like - embarrassing....

My VIN:    4534

I had a blast and it was great meeting you three today. The highway driving was cool until that bag of trash was in the lane. The car to my right was gawking at my car and wouldn't let me over. Thankfully the bike lane was empty and the D is nimble.

I wonder how many of these photos were taken while we were in the restaurant. Next time I'll have to remember to bring my camera.

And yes, those are Companion Cube dice from Portal hanging from my rear view mirror. I am a geek after all

My VIN:    3997

Are you all very far apart from eachother?
    Living The Dream Since 2005 - VIN#3997

My VIN:    16951

Club(s):   (DCO) (DOA) (DCUK)

Looks like it was a great meeting, thanks for sharing your pictures

I think the furthest one away is Casey (Hillbilly) at an hour and a half. I'm about thirty minutes outside Pensacola depending on the traffic.

I forgot to mention last night because I was tired but Casey's Delorean is AMAZING. It is truly the Delorean that all other Deloreans should be judged by. I wish I'd thought to get a video of him leaving last night. When he revved her up and that exhaust roared it was incredible.

Casey's car is what I call a landshark. That suspension is so well done - there's like 2 inches between the tire and the fenders. It looks, sounds, and has the "oomf" to be extremely aggressive!
    DMCTalk.org Moderator

Eddie: Yeah, you'll be able to give the car gas, and it won't be - like - embarrassing....

My VIN:    3270

I also had a GREAT time, good friends, good food, and great cars, what a night! Thanks for the nice comments abount my Delorean VIN 3270, but there were two other great Deloreans there that night
    Casey Barlow
    Delorean VIN#3270
    5 spd,gray interior
    Performance custom built PRV v6, performance camshafts, Arias Pistons, Special T Auto headers,Stainless fuel lines, ST Auto cooling fans, Eibach springs,DMCNW poly sway bar bushings, PJ Grady taillight boards, Stainless brake hoses sold sold

My VIN:    2823

??!?! Thanks for the invite!!! I appreciate it!!!

Are you local to northwest florida 88?

Anyone that puts that much work into their car deserves high praise, Casey. Between your D and Jeremiah's I have a light at the end of the tunnel for Red.

Kenny, at88mph owns a DeLorean custom job as well. He installed a 4.3L Chevy Vortec engine, and mated it with a Prsche transmission. I always forget which transmission it is ): ...

Duke, time to fill Kenny in on this one.

As to not inviting you, I am sorry bud. This was a less-than-24-hours-away decision. I was shocked all 3 of us even got together. Nothing personal I promise =D !
    DMCTalk.org Moderator

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast