Hello

My DeLorean broke down and I have an event going on in Orlando; Saturday August 29th and they need a DeLorean for their Totally 80s Prom for Adults. It's a charity event, non-profit organization that is raising money for the children cancer foundation. Here is their Message that they posted on DMC Group Orlando Facebook Page. Please Email them, if interested. Thanks [email protected]

Hi there! I'm LT from Orlando rock station 101.1 WJRR and work hand in hand with our midday talent Mel Taylor and her charity that supports central Florida charities. We have one of our major events - The Totally 80's Mel's Bad Girls Club Adult Prom - coming up on Saturday, August 29th at Orchid Garden in Orlando and was wondering if one of you might entertain the idea of donating your time or giving us a discounted rate to have your awesome DeLorean out front of our event? We would give you some on air mentions and include promotional materials in our swag bags to over 600 attendees. Plus, we would offer you a VIP table at the event. Please let me know if anyone is interested by responding here or emailing me [email protected], thanks!!!

http://www.melsbgc.org/index.php?opt...pper&Itemid=90

Again, email LT at [email protected]

Thank you