FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Hi Everyone...Don't miss this if you need it!

Hi Everyone...Don't miss this if you need it!

Hi everyone, This looks like a terrific opportunity (if you need one)... Thank you for your recent emails... Right now, check-out eBay item #121704461513 DELOREAN AUTOMOBILE FRAME...at this price it won't last too long if you need or want it... Regards, Carter

My VIN:    Custodian of 5307

Wrong section for post
    1988 3.2 Ferrari Mondial

My VIN:    5312

Dude comes here to start a flame war ,then posts to sell something not even in the correct section. Dmctoday》that way

My VIN:    04194: 5-Speed, Black Int, 79 Peugeot 604 Manifold, 05052: 5-Speed, Gray Int, 78 Peugeot 604 manifol

Quote Originally Posted by Riley88 View Post
    Dude comes here to start a flame war ,then posts to sell something not even in the correct section. Dmctoday》that way
    As a member of both forums I can attest to the fact that there is a wealth of both information and good people here and on Today. Many like myself are members of both forums. Admittedly I'm more of an active contributor to Today and have made some great friendships with a number of the other contributors on Today.

While there are mindset differences between some members of the two forums, but let's not forget that we are all DeLorean owners and/or people who appreciate the DeLorean automobile. With that said, Today doesn't have any problem with a free-flow discussion of various issues. In contrast, I suspect that the regular members of Today would welcome this exchange of opinions.

Thus, while the moderation style of Today might not be to the liking of others, snippy comments about the Today forum doesn't accomplish anything productive.

Andrew
    Andrew
    4194 Since 7/98
    5052 Since 7/14

1972 Buick Riviera
    1974 Bricklin SV-1 177
    1982 AMC Eagle SX/4 (4.2 I6, 4 Speed)
    1983 Pontiac Trans Am (Knight Rider Conversion in progress)
    1985 Oldsmobile Toronado (daily driver)

Solex carb and antenna television guru.

"My carbon footprint is bigger than yours!" :-)

My VIN:    6125

Quote Originally Posted by Carter Wright Parts View Post
    Hi everyone, This looks like a terrific opportunity (if you need one)... Thank you for your recent emails... Right now, check-out eBay item #121704461513 DELOREAN AUTOMOBILE FRAME...at this price it won't last too long if you need or want it... Regards, Carter
    Please read the forum rules and for sale section rules for posting items for sale...stuff like this should be in the for sale section and should include more information as outlined in the rules. You seem to be having some issues with double posting, posting in the wrong section, etc. Please take a minute to read through the rules since so you can avoid annoying others and so you can be more successful in what you're attempting to communicate and sell. The moderators have already made a similar comment, so please abide.

Also, if you're wanting people to see your ebay ad just copy and paste the link from your browser into the post so people can click the link to view the auction page.

And it would be more helpful for everyone if the name of your thread was something along the lines of "For Sale: DeLorean Frame" and not "Hey guys check this out it's so awesome, click here yadda yadda yadda" It'll help you by making it more obvious to people who are looking for a frame to view this thread, and it'll give everyone else the chance to skip over it.

Link to forum rules:
    http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?86...rg-Forum-Rules

Link to For Sale section rules:
    http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?56...EFORE-POSTING-!!!

also that is the most useless image ever on an ebay listing. you have to be kidding me. Do you really thinkg someone is going to buy a car frame sight unseen?

My VIN:    500 ft pounds torque.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Well said guys. Carter please post in for sale section, prices and a list. Unless its your auction, i prefer you not spam the for sale section with auctions on ebay. I also ask you post a title of what you are selling, rather than "look at this amazing deal"
    Soundkillr was here.