FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: October 21st, 2015 - any special plans?

My VIN:    16882.

October 21st, 2015 - any special plans?

Anyone planning to do anything special with your car October 21st? I imagine some have been asked to make an appearance at say, the local theatre for a Back to the Future screening, or something along those lines... Anyone?

My VIN:    4055

Club(s):   (DMA)

I'm 1/2 considering taking the day off, finding someone around me who owns a classic vw bus and just driving around with the vw bus following me.

My VIN:    16793

Club(s):   (DMA) (LINY-DMC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by novadmc View Post
    I'm 1/2 considering taking the day off, finding someone around me who owns a classic vw bus and just driving around with the vw bus following me.
    Brilliant
    DeLorean VIN 16793 - 1983
    Loving my power steering!

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by novadmc View Post
    That was back in 1985 and ended up in 1955. You need something more 2015 futuristic.
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

My VIN:    16882.

I think all owners around Chicago ought to drive up to Wrigley field and celebrate the Cub's World Series victory!

My VIN:    <2000

Club(s):   (DCF)

Absolutely!! That day is my goal to finish my mechanical restoration. I'm taking the day off, and plan to have it drivable by then.

So, I am interested to see what events are planned in Central Florida. Good thread!

Dana
    Dana

1981 DeLorean DMC-12 (5 Speed, Gas Flap, Black Interior, Windshield Antenna, Dark Gray)
    Restored as "mostly correct, but with flaws corrected". Pictures and comments of my restoration are in the albums section on my profile.
    1985 Chevrolet Corvette, Z51, 4+3 manual
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T (D/D)
    2010 Camaro SS (Transformers Edition)

My VIN:    2861

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

A friend is going to host a BTTF viewing party in his backyard (guess he's going to project it on a screen outside) and asked if I would bring the car over for it. Should be fun!
    Mike

2861 - Aug '81, 5-speed, black interior, gas-flap.

My VIN:    3294

I've been asked to bring the car to Nashville to make an appearance at a BTTF themed event. They were willing to pay.. so I figured why not. 10-21-15 is a Wednesday night, so not a lot going on then anyway.
    Barry Floyd
    Lebanon, Tennessee
    VIN 3294 - Aug. 81

Mostly Harmless... refugeefromcalif's Avatar

My VIN:    6599

October 21st, 2015 - any special plans?

I've, (Well, my car has), been asked to attend a "Back to the 80's" party In Tuscaloosa that night from 6-9 PM. They want it as a static display.
    Since I'm taking the day off anyway, I've decided, "What the Hell."

Anyone else planning to show their cars off that day somewhere?

George
    George.

1974 BMW RS90 motorcycle
    1981 DeLorean. Cruise Control, Wings-A-Loft, Eibach springs, Spax shocks, Stage1 exhaust, Manual, Grey and Grooved, LED clock and fixed pulls.
    1993 del Sol S (With a Few, Upgrades)
    2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Hokie View Post
    I think all owners around Chicago ought to drive up to Wrigley field and celebrate the Cub's World Series victory!
    There may be a few DeLorean owners at Wrigley a little earlier (like later this week), along with the WGN Morning News folks. More details to follow.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast