FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: DeLorean in the Gainesville, Ga. area

DeLorean in the Gainesville, Ga. area

Hi,
    I am looking for someone with a DeLorean in the Gainesville, Ga. area that would be willing to drive up and park for a few minutes (probably 30) for an event I am having on October 20th, 2015. I am a Middle School Chorus Teacher in the area and am having a Back to the Future themed concert on October 20 for fun and because of the fact that 10-21 is the Back to the Future 2 future date. Basically, I thought it would be cool for the students and parents to see a DeLorean parked out front as they come in to the concert. Please let me know if you are the person to help or know someone who could. Thanks in advance.

Kai

My VIN:    500 ft pounds torque.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

I moved this to our local south eastern section. A lot of local owners in your area visit here. I MIGHT be able to help you out. Not sure. What area in gainsville are you going to be located? Will the car be roped off?
    Soundkillr was here.

It could be roped off. The parents and students will just be walking by to enter the concert and I hoped that they would see it before the concert. I would want the owner to be right there and just for right before the concert.

sorry. This is the address of the concert venue. 5086 Poplar Springs Rd, Gainesville, GA 30507
    and thank you for moving the post, I really didn't know where to post it.

My VIN:    500 ft pounds torque.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

No problem! Lets see if any other owners chime in. Like I said, I may be able to do it weather permitting but don't know for sure yet.
    Soundkillr was here.

My VIN:    16867

Not in your group, but keep me in mind. That is not too far fromHendersonville, NC. It is a possibility.

Dick Ryan
    Vin 16867

Quote Originally Posted by Rad Dad View Post
    Not in your group, but keep me in mind. That is not too far fromHendersonville, NC. It is a possibility.

Dick Ryan
    Vin 16867
    Ok. Thanks. I think the parents and the kids are going to get a big kick out of seeing the car there.

My VIN:    16893

That's about an hour drive for me, so I might be able to do it. PM me the information.

Thanks,

John

My VIN:    SCEDT26T3BD006009

Happy to be a backup

Sounds like a good cause. I'm happy to be a last minute backup if no one else volunteers or has to cancel.

If you also want it to be a fundraiser exclusively to support your program, I'll take One winner on a ride.

PS: you'll need to contact me directly at either:
    [email protected]
    678-822-3070
    Last edited by Jagreen; 08-19-2015 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Added direct contact info and wording

My VIN:    16867

I have just been informed that I will be in IN from the 16th thru the 223rd. Sorry, but I will not be able to make this event.

Dick Ryan

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast