Welp..not much progress

Yesterday I used a heat gun to reform the ducts around the center console vents..left them overnight to cool. Spent an hour or so wiring up a harness for a radio..got it all connected, hooked up the battery, turned the key...nothing...cept the led's in my ac panel were flickering a lil...was getting late so I unhooked the battery and quit...

Today I got the center console vents in properly...was fiddly getting those ducts even after reforming them.

Went back through my connections on the radio harness...reattached the battery and used a circuit tester to make sure I was getting power...yup...however..I noticed the led's started flickering again..then they'd turn off when I plugged the circuit tester in...was getting worried til I noticed the light in the tester was getting dimmer and dimmer...sooooooo

Im gonna need a new battery...this one has been a pain since I got it from a local place called Budget Batteries...everyone said they had good products...well I aint seen that..and I've had to have it reconsituted a couple times by them....I put it on my charger and its sat at 54% for a couple hours now....If I used my other charger, I know it would prolly explode or something....lol...anyone have a suggestion on a good long term battery?

I did organize my tools a bit...tossed out boxes and crusty parts that are getting replaced (and nope, they are so bad, not even worth seeing if folks wanted them)...

Been in and out of the car without seats for so long, it will prolly be weird to sit in there on a seat when I get them back in...lol