I recently (end of july) found one I could afford..paid 13k for her (plus the gas, trailer rental and stuff to haul it home)

Back.jpg
Here she sits in my drive

I call her a bad girl, cause she has a couple of dents on the stainless that I may not fix..not bad and give her a unique look.

Of course she does need a bit o work.....
Front Fascia is cracked, so hopefully can repair that
Rear fascia is bent on the bottom and the tailights dont sit straight...prolly have to replace that Im sure
Interior is a little tatty on the carpets, so either going to try and clean them or replace if I must
Struts are perished, but have new ones coming from DMCNW in a day or two
Needs a battery, which Ill get soon, but its ok, gives me time to pull out and clean what I can inside.

The seat backs are seperated from the seat...Any suggestions what to use to put those back? The seats are in decent condition, just a little cracking on the driver
shoulder.

The engine will run, but some electrical I need to track..fuel pump doesnt come on with the key.

Ill post a few more pics later this eve (after I size them down to a reasonable size)

I got an extra Right Door with it (everything works, just a bit of damage on the outside) Prolly going to sell that after I verify the replaced door on the car is working.