Thread: DeLorean Sighting, Sat. Night 01/21/12, near UCF, anyone here?

Current custodian of 2109 Ozzie's Avatar

My VIN:    2109

Club(s):   (DCF)

DeLorean Sighting, Sat. Night 01/21/12, near UCF, anyone here?

Hi. Got a text last night from son that he saw a DeLorean around 12:30pm (technically Sunday), driving on the outskirts of the UCF campus area.

Mike and I were trying to figure out who could it have been, anyone from here?
    Just curious.

Lol it was me that's the second time I've been caught out in the wild! I was coming back from a friends place that lives over on that side of town, I live about 5 mins away from downtown Orlando

Current custodian of 2109 Ozzie's Avatar

My VIN:    2109

Cool! He was in the '85 Supra (that's him, with both our cars), and was pretty blown away to see a DeLorean drive by.
    Hope to meet up with you at DCS in June.

Last edited by Ozzie; 01-22-2012 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzie View Post
    Cool! He was in the '85 Supra, and was pretty blown away to see a DeLorean drive by.
    Hope to meet up with you at DCS in June.
    Hahaha that's funny I remember seeing that supra too it was sliver , the first second I saw it I almost miss took it for a Delorean lol, it looked like it was in great shape!

My VIN:    1225

Orlando Cruise ins?

Hey Brandon, I just bought mine, I live in St Pete but my folks live in Orlando. Currently I am deployed in Afghanistan but come home first week in May. Are there any cool cruise ins in orlando right around that time? Old town is a lost cause there all about muscle cars

My VIN:    1150

Quote Originally Posted by sadeeky View Post
    Hey Brandon, I just bought mine, I live in St Pete but my folks live in Orlando. Currently I am deployed in Afghanistan but come home first week in May. Are there any cool cruise ins in orlando right around that time? Old town is a lost cause there all about muscle cars
    Too bad that you're going to just miss the annual Celebration Exotic Car Show by a few weeks, but hopefully next year. DCS Orlando will be a real once in a lifetime event and you should be ready for that in mid June.

My VIN:    1098

Quote Originally Posted by sadeeky View Post
    It pains me to say it, but we don't have any cruise-ins planned in May. However, if you are in town, we can definitely get together and do dinner one night!
    Brandon S.

2014 Honda Civic EX
    2016 Toyota Tacoma SR5 V6

My VIN:    1225

Sounds cool