FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: DeLorean Rental Request - Orlando Area

My VIN:    Former owner of 1098

Club(s):   (DCF)

Exclamation DeLorean Rental Request - Orlando Area

Hey Guys,

We have a request from a young bride hoping to surprise her husband on their wedding day:

Hello,

My name is Erin and I am a huge fan of the DeLorean. An even bigger fan is my fiance.

I recently saw a bride surprise her fiance with a DeLorean on their wedding day. I would love to do the same for mine. We are getting married in Disney World on March 31st 2012. I would like to know if renting a DeLorean through your club is a possibility. Please get back to me at your earliest convenience with more information.

Thank you so much,

Erin
    If any of you would like to help her out, please contact her directly at:
    chicita713(at)hotmail.com

Thanks!
    Brandon S.

2014 Honda Civic EX
    2007 Volvo S60R

My VIN:    3004

Has anyone contacted them yet? If not I'll contact them.

Banned

My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Is she hot? This could score major brownie points just incase the marriage doesn't work out.

Okay, email sent

Talking

No one brought a Delorean to my wedding.Oh thats right,they weren't built yet.

My VIN:    1150

I've done a couple of weddings and a bar mitzvah down in my area of Florida and it can actually be kind of fun seeing the reactions of all the guests. Expect a LOT of picture posing from the guests, and probably a few professionally posed shots with the wedding participants themselves for the wedding album and/or video.

Well, I sent an email on Tuesday, but I haven't gotten a response.

My VIN:    Former owner of 1098

Thanks for making an effort, John. Hopefully, she will get back to you soon.
    Brandon S.

2014 Honda Civic EX
    2007 Volvo S60R

Took a week, but she finally responded.

Just wanted to give an update. The event was rather successful. The groom and most of the family were completely surprised as the bride managed to keep this a secret since she first contacted DCF back in August. The groom's men were the first to see the car and freaked out. The groom freaked out. The parent's of the groom freaked out. Everyone in the valet lot of the wilderness lodge kept freaking out. The photographers took tons of pic in the bay and then asked me to move the car out in the opposite direction so the sun wasn't in every shot. They claimed those pics came out great.

I drove the groom to the Grand Floridian and he pretty much freaked out the entire time. When we got to the Grand, the groom was suppose to take pictures for the "first reveal", where he sees her for the first time. They were suppose to come right back, but it took them almost an hour. I contracted them for photo shoots at both location, and since the bride had given a short schedule, I didn't think to put a clause in, in case of any overtime. But weddings can get stressful, so my wife and I hung out in the lobby for about an hour until we asked the photographers if they still needed us. Of course at that moment they wanted pic with the couple in front of the car, so we set Bonnie up, and they took more pics but for only about 15 minutes (1/4th the time the groom spent). As soon as they were done my wife and I drove through a heavy storm on I-4 (yea!). And by the way, the bride was supper hot.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast