FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Looking for a Louisville, KY / Cincinnati, OH area owner who wants help

Looking for a Louisville, KY / Cincinnati, OH area owner who wants help

Hey all,
    My name is Christopher, I'm 34 with a Master's in English, and I am finally settled in Louisville, KY. Like many of you once were, I'm a novice at all of this, yet am building toward having a DeLorean of my own one day fairly soon. As such, I would like to learn, and the best way to do that for me is to actually get in there and do the work. I'm looking for someone who is fairly local to Louisville, which can include Cincinnati and Indianapolis, who has a DeLorean, is doing work on it, and wants labor help. I don't mind getting dirty or doing grunt work, so long as I'm learning something about the car. Ideally, it would be someone doing a restoration or rebuild job, so that I can really get into it, but so long as you are working on a DeLorean, I'm willing.

I have something that resembles a big boy job now, so weekends or alternating weekends would be my most open time. Any contact with a DeLorean owner would be appreciated. I know there's a decent presence of DeLorean owners in the region, with both DMC of Ohio and the DMCMidwest clubs fairly nearby, but I'm hoping to pinpoint an actual person and get going on being a student of the car.

Thank you,
    Christopher

Bonus offer: my brother-in-law, who is a full on car guy, has agreed to join me on these excursions.