FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: DCS 2016 Host Hotel Registration is OPEN

My VIN:    4519

Quote Originally Posted by Rich W View Post
    In a Production Audit this week, but will place a call to our event representative
    at the PAL Hotel today, to see if they can straighten out this registration issue.

Any movement on the registration issue?

My VIN:    05457

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    I called the hotel last week to ask about this as I wanted to extend my reservation another day and the website wouldn't let me. I was told to call back a 2-3 months prior to DCS and they would be able to open up more rooms at the group price likely at that time.

Sounds like they don't want to book up the hotel at a discounted price before people wanting to pay full price have a shot at it.
    David Proehl

My VIN:    4519

Quote Originally Posted by DavidProehl View Post
    I called the hotel last week to ask about this as I wanted to extend my reservation another day and the website wouldn't let me. I was told to call back a 2-3 months prior to DCS and they would be able to open up more rooms at the group price likely at that time.

Sounds like they don't want to book up the hotel at a discounted price before people wanting to pay full price have a shot at it.
    Thanks

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    I was in Springfield on Saturday, but unfortunately it was Route 66 Fest and the weather was great and the crowds were crazy big,
    which meant I was not able to get any in-person "face-time" at the PAL Hotel while I was there.

However, on a related note, I had members of the DeLorean Midwest Connection club and the Mid-States Club in attendance, to help
    with a "preview" of the new LED lighting system in the PCCC. 10 DeLoreans total, with 8 stainless and 2 painted (1 Red, 1 Black).

Although photos never tell the whole story, the imperfections on the stainless cars were less apparent as we dialed up the intensity.
    In the group's opinion, the cars looked better as the lights got brighter. Lower intensity lighting was similar to fluorescent lighting.

My VIN:    2861

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

Hi Rich-

Curious if there's any new news on the hotel front. Just tried booking and the only option available is a suite at $495/night. Is it looking like we'll have to wait until 2-3 months prior as David mentioned?
    Mike

2861 - Aug '81, 5-speed, black interior, gas-flap.

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Quote Originally Posted by Mike F View Post
    Hi Rich-

Curious if there's any new news on the hotel front. Just tried booking and the only option available is a suite at $495/night. Is it looking like we'll have to wait until 2-3 months prior as David mentioned?
    Hi Mike,

Not much I can check on this late, but I can check later this morning or afternoon.

I would need to know more of the specifics of the request, such as if you are trying
    to book the convention days plus an extra day or two on either side of convention.

Feel free to send a PM if you do not want to post specifics here and I will see if I can
    inquire about the specifics or ask Tony to inquire with our convention contact.

Thanks,
    Rich W.

Registered, looks like they added room availability-

My VIN:    05457

Quote Originally Posted by 16949 View Post
    Registered, looks like they added room availability-
    Thanks for the heads up! I've extended my reservation as well.
    David Proehl

My VIN:    3610

I plan to attend the DCS for the first time this year, and my family intends to pay for my trip and lodging as my birthday gift.

I want to help them by having the process go as smooth as possible. What should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Delorean3610 View Post
    I plan to attend the DCS for the first time this year, and my family intends to pay for my trip and lodging as my birthday gift.

I want to help them by having the process go as smooth as possible. What should I do?
    Have them book your hotel room now. Hotel Registration is separate from the Event Registration.

President Abraham Lincoln (PAL) Hotel is a Double Tree hotel managed by Hilton, at $99 per night.

http://doubletree.hilton.com/en/dt/g...19/index.jhtml

Or use the Quick Link: http://tinyurl.com/DCS2016-Hotel-Register

Event Registration will be available soon (targeting January 21, which is 6 months until DCS 2016).

The Dinner Registrations include VIP Guest presentations and photo/video recaps of each day's events.

More details will be available next week (or sooner), if all goes as planned.

DCS 2016 Planning Team

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast