FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: New Nose - Facia and Spoiler Design

My VIN:    6585

Quote Originally Posted by Timebender View Post
    Where can I find it?
    That photo came off of the entermyworld.com website.

AZ-D came to Vegas back in 2005 were a few of us local owners met with them, and got a chance to take a look at DeLotus with the engine removed. In this photo here, you can see where the coolers are installed. Look to where the Automatic Transmission Cooler is normally located at.

There are two Charge Cooler systems, and they mirror each other on either side of the car. The blue hose is for the coolant, and it all gets pumped up front to those radiators and back again.

This eliminated a need for ductwork to be installed in the back engine compartment to pull cool air in from outside. For the life of me, I can't remember how the air off of the heat exchangers is vented. The area behind the grille and headlights is cavernous though. I don't remember if it drops down to the radiator intake, or if it dumps behind the headlights.

I can't view RealMedia files here at work, so I don't know if this is what you need or not. But perhaps the videos here could help:

http://www.entermyworld.com/gallery/...onversion?pg=4
    Robert

People they come together, people they fall apart...

My VIN:    07000

Good information and it gives me some ideas as to what I can do on a much smaller scale.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4