FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill doesn' like DMCTalk mods so let's roast whoever we want

Banned

Bill doesn' like DMCTalk mods so let's roast whoever we want

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Bill is so hardcore martyr ...
    Other forums have neutral and objective moderation.

Bill Robertson

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by content22207 View Post
    Other forums have neutral and objective moderation
    Wow, those other places sound awesome, you should head there and spread your carb cheer. I mean why waste it on us? I'm sure you'll be so well received, I mean, who doesn't love a carb martyr with nothing good to say about these silly little cars. Let me know when you go so I can free up the user name content22207.
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955

My VIN:    500 ft pounds torque.

I think seans been pretty tolerent. There have been several snide comments and even "in your face" nonsense who the hell cares threads, that were started just to either start a pissing match or a he said it why cant I? Im not picking on you directly Bill, these are just general observations. Sean aint so bad. His lack of tolerence for electric smokers however...just damn. He has no clue...

Banned

My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

I wouldn't jump to conclusions. One would also believe Bill didn't like Deloreans either judging from some of his posts.

My VIN:    Former Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Soundkillr View Post
    Sean aint so bad.

eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955

"Former Delorean owning Guru" Spittybug's Avatar

My VIN:    Formerly 2329

Please gentlemen (and ladies if applicable), a modicum of civility. We all know Bill to have his strong opinions and preferences, not to mention his courage to stand up to his convictions and to take on all challengers thereto. Some take exception to this, perhaps rightfully so, but some also see it as an inalienable right.

Conversely, Bill's contributions to solving non-carb related problems or otherwise contributing to the general good of the community is to be commended. I know for one, I have benefited from many of his posts. His research, willingness to share, documentation and first hand experience in many cases is very valuable indeed.

Let Bill have his thread(s), to opine as he would and let those that wish to visit do so. I know for one, when MY threads are jacked or otherwise abused, I too get upset. Let the thread owner set the rules for that thread.

Those who know me might be surprised at my attempted role at peacemaker, but I beg your indulgences. Bill, perhaps any strong negative opinions could be private rather than public? All others, perhaps we could be more sensitive to publicly pushing Bill's buttons to respect a fellow member?

We all have our strengths and weaknesses. In the immortal words of Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?"

This is not a "Bill Defense" as I'm sure he neither needs it or wants it. I personally enjoy and benefit from diversity and strive to find the means by which it can thrive without compromising the integrity of the community.
    Owen
    I.Brew.Beer.

My VIN:    3997

Quote Originally Posted by Soundkillr View Post
    Sean aint so bad.
    30xhocz.jpg
    Living The Dream Since 2005 - VIN#3997

My VIN:    Former Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan King View Post
    Yeah, can we change this to a "bust sean's chops" thread? Mod? Oh right...

My VIN:    500 ft pounds torque.

Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    I wouldn't jump to conclusions. One would also believe Bill didn't like Deloreans either judging from some of his posts.
    Oh im not jumping to conclusions. Im saying there are alot of threads (non Bill) that I would have deleated. Hes been more tolerent than most mods on other sites I visit. That and he wouldnt know a good smoker if it bit him. Electric is the bomb. Word.

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast