FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: North Carolina Tech Event (Fall 2015)-Saturday October 10th in Lexington NC

You talk some TV, I talk some TV zer0v3locity's Avatar

My VIN:    #2628 (Black, Auto)

Quote Originally Posted by Iznodmad View Post
    Great Jimmy! Glad to have you. I think I sent you my address on Facebook. I would suggest coming at about 10:00. Most people arrive by at least noon. We should be able to troubleshoot both your overheating issue and doors, no problem.
    I'm looking forward to it, and yeah I have your address. I'll leave out a little earlier than that just in case I need to stop and let the car cool off some. But I'll definitely be there. I've been looking forward to it ever since I found out about it! And thanks in advance for at help guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Hokie View Post
    I'll be there and I'll be bringing some goodies: I have a Covercraft Heat Shield that I paid about $50 for in April. Custom fitted to the DeLorean. I looking to sell to anyone who wants it for $35. Also, I have a CoverKing custom car cover for DeLorean that I paid about $200 for a couple of years ago. I've never used it, in fact, it's never been out of the box. I'll let this baby go for the insanely low price of $150. Both of these delivered to you at the tech event. See you there!
    I'm interested in that heat shield

My VIN:    781

I'll likely be stopping by to see you guys as well, albiet sans DeLorean (it will still be down in GA). I look forward to seeing everyone and maybe talking through some of the overheating issues that are still plaguing 781.

Also Darren, surprise? Color me intrigued.
    When this baby hits 88 miles per hour...your going over the speed limit.

I hate that I was unable to attend. I swear it feels like I deal more with broke down cars than I do drivable ones. I hope everyone had fun and I can't till the next one!

did this event happen? I remember it was extremely rainy in my part of the state.

My VIN:    5312

This thread is exciting! I am probably moving to Boone NC here pretty soon, so many owners YAY!

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Yes, it happened. The owners still came, but only one owner drove a DeLorean. So, we had a whole two cars present. We did have a Tesla show up though. Still had fun hanging out as usual. My first bust as far as weather is concerned, but that is okay. Hopefully in April of next year I can get back to the usual double digit cars attending.

Hey Riley88! I was just up in Blowing Rock over Thanksgiving. Easy drive down the mountain to attend!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2