Hello Fellow Delorean Owners,

I have been in the process of getting VIN 10105 back to tip top condition. I bought it ~2 years ago and it was in need of both cosmetic and mechanical love. After fixing most of the cosmetic issues and getting it running, I realized I needed help. I found Bauerle Automotive online, and gave Dave a call (there weren't many reviews on DMC Talk). He seemed to know his stuff so I took a chance and towed my car down to him (~3 hour drive each way). I have him a pretty big list which included:

• Resurrect the air conditioning system
  • Rebuild entire brake system including new master cylinder
  • New clutch master, slave, and line
  • Fix whatever was causing one door to close improperly
  • Install lowering springs and new shocks
  • Etc. Etc. Etc.

My car is back and has finally enjoyed some safe road miles! Dave and his guys did excellent work and were fair on pricing. They have been working on Deloreans since they came out, and it is clearly a labor of love for them. Dave is a fellow owner and I think he had another 4-5 cars in the shop when I dropped mine off. I'm still tackling a few smaller issues myself (headliner, cassette deck, radio antennae, etc.), but at least it is back on the road. Overall, I was very pleased with my experience and thought I would share in case anybody else is considering taking a car to them.