FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Beverley Hills Car Club find....

Certified Stainless!! Chris Burns's Avatar

My VIN:    Getting closer and closer...

Club(s):   (DCF)

Late build 81 with automatic transmission.

My VIN:    15190

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Burns View Post
    That is the nicest looking Delorean that I ever seen in that place. It might have mechanical issues but still looks amazing !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of those purists you keep hearing about. sdg3205's Avatar

My VIN:    thirty two 'o five

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Not fair. BHCC isn't allowed to binnacles and dashes that are nicer than mine.
    Dave

Here, somewhere.

Certified Stainless!! Chris Burns's Avatar

My VIN:    Getting closer and closer...

Club(s):   (DCF)

Red DMC for sale with salvage title and missing door VIN plate.

My VIN:    VIN 1662 & VIN 10336 (Red)

Was for sale 7500 $ on Craigslist two weeks ago...
    32 000 $ for a salvage Red Delorean. I love BHCC.... <3

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

I love how they state: "Has 9k miles on the odometer." Anybody that takes one look at the interior or underside of that car knows it has more than 9k miles on it, but they're looking for the schmuck that truly believes they're buying a car that somehow has only 9k miles on it, even though it has a salvage title.

Not to mention, a painted car with a salvage title? Talk about a red flag (no pun intended). It'd be interesting to find out what's under that paint; I'd wager there's more than just Stainless Steel. Unreal for $32k.
    Last edited by Nicholas R; 03-12-2018 at 08:56 AM.

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

We can all say BHCC iads are misleading as best but they have been making it work for them for some time now. I dare say they may be knocking on the door of the DeLorean vendors for number of D's sold through their shop.
    They have found the winning formula for flipping Deloreans for a profit. Buy cars not far removed from "part out" status, give them a lick and a promise and push them off to gullible blobs with their head in the clouds dreaming about driving a BTTF car of their own having absolutely no idea what kind of money it will still take to make it complete.

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

I purchase easily half if not more of these cars. I purchase through various brokers on my behalf. There is a lot of wiggle room so to speak on their advertised pricing. They are not trying to get rich off one car sale but an average of moving volume.
    www.deloreanindustries.com Every Detail Matters

My VIN:    10757 1st place Concourse 1998

This red one looks pretty nice for a BHCC car. The price is way too "ambitious" for a car with a missing VIN tag and a salvage Title. Some unsuspecting buyer is going to get a surprise when he finds out he can't register the car. The outside looks good but the inside is rough, especially for 9,XXX miles. Wonder why it got a salvage Title, probably a flood car.
    David Teitelbaum

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    We can all say BHCC iads are misleading as best but they have been making it work for them for some time now. I dare say they may be knocking on the door of the DeLorean vendors for number of D's sold through their shop.
    They have found the winning formula for flipping Deloreans for a profit. Buy cars not far removed from "part out" status, give them a lick and a promise and push them off to gullible blobs with their head in the clouds dreaming about driving a BTTF car of their own having absolutely no idea what kind of money it will still take to make it complete.
    I partly agree with this, but I don't believe they give them a lick of anything, just push them out there as is, good, bad or very ugly.

Actually as ads go, I think they are some of the best IMHO - no rose-tinted owner hyperbole, just the basic facts and tons of photos. And a very optimistic price. The only misleading part would be assuming a $30k car here is the same as a $30k car elsewhere . Potential buyers should start with the assumption that they don't run until proven otherwise.

I agree 100% with the last part of the final sentence. But I have heard of many more satisfied BHCC buyers than unsatisfied ones.

Plus, this is about their 100th DeLorean in 5 years so they are really working on volume. 20 a year is probably more than any single DMCx location/DPI/Grady etc. And it is the same story with every other marque. Take a browse through their "Sold Inventory" sometime; it's like a really nasty Pebble Beach concours
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast