FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Guess the movie...

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Did it make it to the big screen or was it straight to video? Judging from the type of animation being used it was fairly recent in the last 5 years.
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

My VIN:    07000

Guess the movie...

Cool World?

Btw The Last Starfighter was not animated...aside form the ships being early CGI.

DMC Midwest - 815.459.6439 DMCMW Dave's Avatar

My VIN:    (former)05429

What is UNLEADED FUFL ?
    Dave S
    DMC Midwest - retired but helping
    Greenville SC

Speed Racer

My VIN:    6585

I give up.

My first guest was Initial D, but they wouldn't be so sloppy with an inaccurate display for a car.

This looks like an original scan, or at least too new for Google's, Tin Eye, or any other reverse image search engine to locate. You're not on any anime boards that I can locate (though you love NASA). I found your Intrepid that was leaking fluid due to a bad O-ring on the dipstick, your old hail-damaged SVX, some nice furniture, and possibly where you work. But I cannot for the life of me figure out what movie this damned screen cap is from!!!

Congrats, you stumped me.

Robert

People they come together, people they fall apart...

My VIN:    5180

Quote Originally Posted by DMCVegas View Post
    I give up.

My first guest was Initial D, but they wouldn't be so sloppy with an inaccurate display for a car.

This looks like an original scan, or at least too new for Google's, Tin Eye, or any other reverse image search engine to locate. You're not on any anime boards that I can locate (though you love NASA). I found your Intrepid that was leaking fluid due to a bad O-ring on the dipstick, your old hail-damaged SVX, some nice furniture, and possibly where you work. But I cannot for the life of me figure out what movie this damned screen cap is from!!!

Congrats, you stumped me.

This is a little too much big brother. You can come up from the basement now.😜
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

My VIN:    4456 - Owner since March 2011

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by Timebender View Post
    Cool World?

Btw The Last Starfighter was not animated...aside form the ships being early CGI.
    Which is what I meant... I thought maybe he was playing loose with the description.
    To throw it back at you - not everything in Cool World was animated either... ;0)

Cheers
    Steven
    Cheers
    Steven Maguire

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!

My VIN:    3937

Pretty sure that's the cockpit of Captain Pickard's X-Wing when he came to earth to pick-up Alex Rogan.

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

My VIN:    4877

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Is it the dash from Luke Skywalker's landspeeder from the special-special edition of Star Wars?
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    '81 DeLorean 4877 Grey, Auto, 4 wheels
    The Ressurection of 4877......
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

My VIN:    07000

Quote Originally Posted by mluder View Post
    Which is what I meant... I thought maybe he was playing loose with the description.
    To throw it back at you - not everything in Cool World was animated either... ;0)

Cheers
    Steven
    Touché

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast