Quote Originally Posted by DMCMW Dave View Post
Who would ever write a question about something that wasn't broken?

"Hi - new owner here, just asking for advice, my clutch works fine, what should I do about it?"
Hey! New owner here lol, seriously though, sometimes I want to know about stuff BEFORE it happens, because we MAY not have the vendors here in 30 years to assist us in keeping the Deloreans on the road in 2045....so I plan on printing or saving whatever I can no matter how stupid sounding the question is because the last thing I want to do is have 5778 wind up in a museum.

In 30 years I want to pass that torch to another owner. The one thing about car shows in the Motor City (Detroit) is you get to see some well preserved old cars (1925 era) and those guys are always hunting for parts or making them so I have seen, first hand, what may happen to the D in 2045 when I am old and grey....if they didn't ask the questions in their car clubs in say, 1959 (when the car was 34 years old), the car may not have had made it to 2015..so ask even if the item is working fine because in 10 years it may not be and their may not be a DMC or vendor to provide you the part....