FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: WGN Morning News - BTTF II skit - the 2015 Cubs in the Playoffs

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

WGN Morning News - BTTF II skit - the 2015 Cubs in the Playoffs

Rich W. and Tom Sedor will be doing the WGN Around Town segments Oct. 2 with destination: Wrigley Field.
    (well, not actually Wrigley Field, because of the Cubs’ superstitions, but somewhere right across the street)

For those who recall, one of the predictions in Back to the Future II is the Cubs winning the World Series in 2015
    (predicted back in 1989) and although the entire prediction cannot happen (Cubs will not be beating “Miami”),
    there is still a lot of excitement being generated around the possibility. So, while the excitement is still fresh,
    WGN asked our club to bring a DeLorean (or two) down to Wrigley, for some BTTF Trivia and some Cubs Trivia.

Tom (McFly) Sedor is driving his Time Machine Replica, while Rich W. will be driving the DeLorean Raffle Car.
    We are also expecting a Special Guest BTTF Cast Member – Biff (Tom Wilson) to help us with the BTTF Trivia.

Catch the first hit at 7:55 am on WGN – Channel 9 or streaming online: http://wgntv.com/on-air/live-streaming/

See you in the Future.

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

As expected, Tom Wilson "stole the show" when it came to the Around Town segments and he was "extra helpful" during the BTTF Trivia
    and "a little extra vocal" when the contestants got the answer wrong, jumping in with correct answer whenever a wrong answer was given.

Attaching a few behind the scenes photos. I am sure one or more of the segments will make it onto the WGN website later today.

With all the moving around, we ended up parking between the Cubby Bear and Vines on Clark.

[email protected]

[email protected]

Biff-with-Toms-Car.jpg

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Rich W View Post
    I am sure one or more of the segments will make it onto the WGN website later today.
    Looks like a few of the WGN Around Town segments have been posted, so you can view them when you have time.

http://wgntv.com/2015/10/02/biff-fro...-world-series/

Unfortunately, I have not seen the Sky Cam 9 helicopter footage yet, of the DeLoreans driving Eastbound on Addison, up to the "Friendly Confines". Later?