FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Instant Time Machine - Deacals ATTACHED

My VIN:    07000

That's actually a pretty interesting idea. Do you remember what was on the decal vs the stuff on the pontoon?

Just leave me out of it..

There were no stickers involved. He used physical parts. Imagine the glass as a cutting plane with props above and below. He also kept the rear window in place and modified all the parts there so they would still be in the correct spots, but were cut to fit the contour of the window. It was really cool.

-Gary

My VIN:    4877

Club(s):   (PNDC)

A vaccuformed thing like that could be cool. putting a grey vinyl or somethign on the windowa would allow for scanning the rear area to get accurate measurements for cutting.

I've had my brain working on non-destructive ways to do a time machine that I could put on for special occaisions and take off easily.
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    '81 DeLorean 4877 Grey, Auto, 4 wheels
    The Ressurection of 4877......
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

My VIN:    4941

Quote Originally Posted by Lwanmtr View Post
    A vaccuformed thing like that could be cool. putting a grey vinyl or somethign on the windowa would allow for scanning the rear area to get accurate measurements for cutting.

I've had my brain working on non-destructive ways to do a time machine that I could put on for special occaisions and take off easily.
    I think that quite a few of us share the same wish.....The best of both worlds....BTTF AND a Stock car.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2