FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ABC Nightline News - October 20th 2015

My VIN:    5778

Club(s):   (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by videobob View Post
    Not sure what you asking about my Flux, I can tell you that I am not offering them for sale at this time, except inside our conversions.
    If you are in Dallas and want to see one in person let me know.
    Oh! Ok. FYI, you may want to update your website then: http://www.bobspropshop.com/companystore_bttf.html

I will get ahold of you a month or so before I arrive in town, but barring that, if you have openhouses in 2016 please let us know the dates on here so I can schedule a vacation around that time (work tends to not let us out that much) so other people can know as well.

Once again, congrats on your interview
    FB Page: #ProjectDelorean https://www.facebook.com/ProjectDelorean88mph
    Twitter: @projdelorean

"Back Before the Future"--the story before the story of a crazy dude trying to timetravel...kindof like expedia...only bumpier...

My VIN:    5778

Club(s):   (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Timebender View Post
    For a cheap but semi-believeable Flux Capacitor, and being able to point to one in my car, I used my iPad with the "Time Display Circuits" app and upgraded it so you get a full screen Flux Capacitor, and then got a cardboard box about the right size- you could get a Stahlin or similar enclosure as well, but those are spendy - cut out the window, used black electrical tape around the edged of the window, added a sponge inside to hold the iPad in place, painted the box a dark gray, and voila! Flux Capacitor for about $20 plus your iPad. Also added some electrical elbows to the top and side. Note that after these photos I was able to get a Dymo labeler so I had better labels. These I did on my printer and it was having ink head issues - but still worked for the events I had to do.
    Btw, the next version of the app will have accelerometer enhancements to go faster as you get towards 88 and will flux at 88, plus it'll have sound as well.

Thank you for that info. I may try that as how all that I have is the Thinkgeek USB charger:

I put it in there to answer those "Where is the Flux Capacitor?" questions, 10 year olds were asking me at car shows. One was actually dejected that I didn't have one in there so I pulled the flux from my DD #outatime and put it in #docbrwn
    FB Page: #ProjectDelorean https://www.facebook.com/ProjectDelorean88mph
    Twitter: @projdelorean

"Back Before the Future"--the story before the story of a crazy dude trying to timetravel...kindof like expedia...only bumpier...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2