FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: DeLorean spotted in St Petersburg

My VIN:    3937

Quote Originally Posted by dn010 View Post
    Welcome, awesome story!
    +1

One son gets the family fortune and the other son gets the DeLorean?! Sheesh, that's just cruel, lol.

Imagine the look on their faces when some lawyer sitting around a big table read out the details.

"Joseph, your father left you the house in the Bahamas, the penthouse apartment in Manhattan, the ranch in Montana, the Ferrari, the Lamborghini, the Maserati, and all $50 million of the cash and invested funds. Peter, your father left you...... the DeLorean."

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

DMC Midwest - 815.459.6439 DMCMW Dave's Avatar

My VIN:    (former)05429

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    +1

One son gets the family fortune and the other son gets the DeLorean?! Sheesh, that's just cruel, lol.

Imagine the look on their faces when some lawyer sitting around a big table read out the details.

"Joseph, your father left you the house in the Bahamas, the penthouse apartment in Manhattan, the ranch in Montana, the Ferrari, the Lamborghini, the Maserati, and all $50 million of the cash and invested funds. Peter, your father left you...... the DeLorean."
    Reminds me of this one, but sort of the opposite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPLNhqca0Qc
    Dave S
    DMC Midwest - retired but helping
    Greenville SC

That was almost the scenario. The other brother got a house in Seattle, Ferrari 308 and some kind of old Lambo. The guy I got it from was def the black sheep. He lived in an old trailer park full of crack-heads. I was nervous counting the cash out, and that was standing in the police dept parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by milesengineer View Post
    That was almost the scenario. The other brother got a house in Seattle, Ferrari 308 and some kind of old Lambo. The guy I got it from was def the black sheep. He lived in an old trailer park full of crack-heads. I was nervous counting the cash out, and that was standing in the police dept parking lot.

Dan sent you an email on Thursday. Let me know if you got it.

Thanks

My VIN:    5003 Never placed Concourse

Club(s):   (DCF)

Hey, just responded to you - sorry for the delay.
    -----Dan B.

My VIN:    Former owner of 1098

Welcome to the forum! You will find a plethora of help here. Also, send an email to deloreanclubfl@gmail(dot)com with your car's stats and I will add you to our mailing list of DCF gatherings and events.
    Brandon S.

2014 Honda Civic EX
    2007 Volvo S60R

My VIN:    5003 Never placed Concourse

I emailed on the 12th and haven't heard from him since...? Hope all is well!
    -----Dan B.

Dan and I have spoken via email and I think we might be able to get my car up and going soon.

Just thought I would share the last of the vin, 000985. The only thing that sucks is the guy I got it from wasnt smart enough to document miles when he titled it. The title says exempt. I checked the autocheck on it and the last time the odometer was recorded was in 2012 and stated 26000. I dont understand this as I have owned the car since 2010 and it hasnt been on the road nor has it been retitled. Guess I will have to amend the results. The car shows 2600 miles. Maybe a clerical error? Just something else to add to the story of this car.

At DCS there was a st pete owner of multiple D's at my dinner table.. i didn't get a chance to get his contact info, is it by any chance anyone on this thread?

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2