• No action for BTTF car

0 0%
  • No action for standard car

18 36.73%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who did What on the 21st – photos and Poll

"Former Delorean owning Guru" Spittybug's Avatar

My VIN:    Formerly 2329

Showed the car for a charity event, "Party with a Purpose" for Shield Bearers. They help those affected by sex trafficking. Event raised a couple of thousand for them.

Separately, I am AMAZED at how stupid and or brazen some people are. Even with the bars across the doors, some people CLIMB OVER THEM to get in the car to have their pictures taken. When I went outside to tell them to GTFOOMC, they fake an apology and STAY PUT until their friend finally figures out how to take that 56th picture.... and then have the nerve to try and change places!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Almost had to kick some asses last night.....
    Owen
    I.Brew.Beer.

My VIN:    06357

Most of the Quebec driver cars and the Time Machine where rented out.

I went to a Talk Show "En Mode Salvail" at Vtele.

Time machine was a morning show "Salut Bonjour" at TVA and then at Festival SPASM for the rest of week I think.

Another car was at a Guzzo cinema in Montreal for a radio CKOI 96.9fm event, and movie projection.

Another one was at a bar called: the Mcfly bar in Quebec city.

Another one was at a radio show Energie 94.3 in the morning.

Another one was at Cineplex Odeon in Quebec city for the movie projection.

I'll post picture soon.

My VIN:    4456 - Owner since March 2011

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Did an interview on a local TV news magazine on Monday evening.

Wednesday morning - Photo shoot with Trimet (local transit authroity)
    Over 800 likes and counting...
    https://www.facebook.com/TriMet/phot...830473/?type=3

Wednesday afternoon Interview with channel 8 (KGW - NBC local affiliate) for part of a segment they produced on all the BTTF stuff happening in town.

Wednesday evening paid gig - Private party with pics and rides.

Wednesday night wnet to a "so called" BTTF party at a local brewpub. It was like only the staff knew it was going on as no one was in costumes or anything. After eating we pulled the car up in front and everybody came out and started taking pics, etc. Good time.

What a crazy day... Kinda glad it only happens once a lifetime.

Cheers
    Steve
    Cheers
    Steven Maguire

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!

My VIN:    6313

Got a copy of the USA Today from yesterday (my Boss brought it into work). Full front page & 3 pages are a mock-up of the USA edition from Oct 21st 2015 (BTTF II).

Some of the headlines...

- Youth Jailed - Martin McFly Junior Arrested for Theft
    - Hill Valley Edition
    - Cubs sweep series in 5
    - Pitcher suspended for bionic arm use, without calibration
    - Hollywood to remake "A Match Made in Space"
    - People more gullible than ever.

IMG_0513.jpg
    Jeff
    #6313 (lic: DMC-EV Texas), 25k miles, 100% leather, touchpad, 100% LED, dimmable LED dash, remote door lock & Elvis mod, all A/C vents in kneepads, wedgectomy, escutcheon velcro fix, GM door chimer, custom arm rest/storage/controls...

My VIN:    3294

Drove it down to the Cool Springs area (south of Nashville) for a paid video shoot for a real estate agent. Longest trip I've been on in my car since I've had it back up and running. 90 mile round trip and no mechanical issues to speak of.
    Barry Floyd
    Lebanon, Tennessee
    VIN 3294 - Aug. 81

Had an interview with a French CBC reporter last Friday. They had a blast. We went to the Michael J Fox theater in Burnaby, BC.

IMG_0228.jpg

CBC then posted my interview on their website. They also showed it on French CBC and supposedly English CBC last night (I do not have cable but colleagues told me). I also took the car to work that day and my colleagues instagram made it into the same article.

I just celebrated the day yesterday by taking the car to work, having the ThinkGeek Flux Capacitor flashing and putting a copy of "Save the Clock Tower" into the passenger seat.

Brought it back home afterwards, where it rested save and sound in the garage at the end of the day.
    - Volker Seidel -

The way I see it, if you're gonna drive around in a car, why not do it with some style?

My VIN:    6125

Drove my car to work got a few cell phone pictures along the way. Also had date night with my wife going to see BTTF2 playing in theaters at the local Cinema.

I called ahead a few days earlier and let them know I'd be bringing my DeLorean to the showing so they asked me to park it out front for people to look at. Turns out there was also a local news crew there doing a story on BTTF day and the fact that they were showing Part II in theaters. Got interviewed and made it on the news broadcast for a few brief comments.

My other 15 seconds of fame is on the latest blu-ray release of the BTTF trilogy. Included is a special 20 minute version of the "OUTATIME: Saving the DeLorean Time Machine" documentary that covers the restoration of the A car.

My VIN:    4456 - Owner since March 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post

My other 15 seconds of fame is on the latest blu-ray release of the BTTF trilogy. Included is a special 20 minute version of the "OUTATIME: Saving the DeLorean Time Machine" documentary that covers the restoration of the A car.
    Special 20 minute version? Is there another version available? Longer or shorter?

Cheers
    Steven
    Cheers
    Steven Maguire

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!

My VIN:    5312

Waited all year for this day, and of course my ship is out to sea. So here I am out to sea doing nothing, and my cars sitting at home not getting any love What a waste

My VIN:    6585

Quote Originally Posted by Riley88 View Post
    Waited all year for this day, and of course my ship is out to sea. So here I am out to sea doing nothing, and my cars sitting at home not getting any love What a waste
    Don't worry. You know what? I'm sure that one day, very soon...

...your ship will come in!

Robert

People they come together, people they fall apart...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast