FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Nashville News

My VIN:    02378 & 15500 - Previous owner of 4363, 5319, 5692, 10246, 01924, 04389, 03133, 11408, 10989

Club(s):   (LINY-DMC) (DCUK)

Nashville News

So someone that works for News Channel 5 in Nashville spotted Travis (tgraham) on the road this morning, posted a picture of his car trying to get an interview him and ended up with this owner instead. Didn't know PJ Grady has moved to CT

https://www.facebook.com/newschannel5
    Kirk

My VIN:    3294

I own the highest attended drive-in movie theatre in the Nashville area, and most of my customers on Facebook know I've got my DeLorean - since I had it down at the theatre for BTTF weekend back in August. As soon as that post showed up yesterday on the Newschannel5 facebook page, I probably got tagged 20-30 times. Folks kept commenting... "It's the owner of the Stardust in Watertown...." It wasn't mine that was spotted by the news crew, but I did take mine down to the Cool Springs area (south of Nashville) yesterday afternoon for a video shoot for a real-estate agent.

What I learned yesterday..... there are probably 15-20 Deloreans in the Nashville area I knew nothing about. Now if any of us could get together for a tech day, I'd love somebody to help me adjust the torsion bar on my passenger door.
    Barry Floyd
    Lebanon, Tennessee
    VIN 3294 - Aug. 81