FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: DCS Raffle Car for 2016 (Tickets)

My VIN:    Between VINs

I recently sold a motorcycle on eBay to a gentleman in England. It went from Wisconsin -> Chicago (by truck) -> New Jersey (Train) -> Denmark (Ship) -> England. Was supposed to take about 4-6 weeks. The company that picked the bike up at my house was very professional and the process looked, from my standpoint, surprisingly easy.

Hope everyone involved has fair winds and following seas.

Congrats, Stefan!!

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Rich W View Post
    The plans for the first leg of the transport are already in the works. Chicago area to Maine may happen as soon as sometime next week.

We plan to take plenty of departure photos when the transport company arrives for the initial pickup (again, maybe as soon as a week).

More details to follow soon.
    The First Leg of the Trip to Denmark, for the 2016 DeLorean Raffle Car, should begin this evening, sometime in the next 8 hours or so.

Transport arriving this evening, then makes its way to Maine. Car to be shipped to Demark with a bunch of used Nissan Leaf automobiles.

We wish we had a smaller "window" to schedule with the transporter, but Tony said he would "make himself available" to get the car loaded,
    so we will deal with the transporter's last message of "sometime between 1pm and 7pm" as best we can. Will try to post photos later today.

Update: Just heard the driver is running late, so pickup will most likely be after 7pm. Driver will call with another update after 4pm. Oh well.
    Last edited by Rich W; 08-03-2016 at 12:44 PM. Reason: added update

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

First Leg of transport - pick up completed on Wednesday (before midnight)

Quote Originally Posted by Rich W View Post
    <snip> Update: Just heard the driver is running late, so pickup will most likely be after 7pm. Driver will call with another update after 4pm. Oh well.
    Transport Update: (see attached photo)

Raffle Car being loaded 11:04 pm on Wednesday, August 3, 2016.

Watch for it on its way to Maine, before heading off to Denmark.

Loading-Raffle-Car.jpg

Note: I left the Illinois temp tag on, so it will be easier to identify.
    Last edited by Rich W; 08-04-2016 at 08:25 AM. Reason: added note

My VIN:    1255

The other cars of the small DeLorean community DeLorean Owners Denmark are looking forward to meet "the new sister car"
    Last edited by martiq; 08-04-2016 at 10:21 AM.
    Martin L

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7