FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: DCS Raffle Car for 2016 (Tickets)

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

2016 DeLorean Raffle Car on Route 66

Attaching a few photos of the 2016 DeLorean Raffle Car on Route 66 this past weekend.

Route_66-Chicago-Portage.jpg

Route_66-Car-Dealership-Row.jpg

Route_66-end-at-quarry.jpg

Route_66-signage.jpg

To buy 2016 DeLorean Raffle Car tickets, follow this link: www.DeLoreanRaffle.com

Can you buy tickets and not be present at the raffle?
    I am Looking to buy a D.

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Quote Originally Posted by Time Machine View Post
    Can you buy tickets and not be present at the raffle?
    Winner need not be present to win.

All the Official Rules listed on Raffle Car ticket webpage.

www.DeLoreanRaffle.com

Click on Official Rules and the rules will display as a pop-up window.

2016 DeLorean Raffle Car at DMC Club Tech Day

So, you have always wanted a DeLorean, but you never seem to have enough extra cash to buy one?

No problem. Give up your Starbucks for a week and you might have at least enough cash for a raffle ticket.

Need to see it in person first?

The 2016 DeLorean Raffle Car will be making an appearance at the DeLorean Midwest Connection Tech Day
    tomorrow (Saturday, May 14) at the Car Doctor Jr. (same place we have had a few Tech Days in the past).

We plan to install a newer DIN style stereo in it, since that is what the PO had in it (before taking it out).

Still have plenty of cleaning and detailing work to do on the underside of the car, if we have an open lift,
    so feel free to bring your work clothes and we will let you get really close and personal with this car.

When you are ready to buy raffle tickets, buy them using the following link: www.DeLoreanRaffle.com

DCS Raffle Cars meet at DMC Tech Day at Car Dr. Jr.

My VIN:    Time Will Tell...

Club(s):   (DCF)

This is me during every DCS raffle:

Certified Stainless!! Chris Burns's Avatar

My VIN:    Getting closer and closer...

Smile

Bought my ticket!

Good luck to everyone involved!!!

Big News for the 2016 Raffle Car - Stage I Exhaust Upgrade

2016 DeLorean Raffle Car gets a Stage I Exhaust Upgrade

With DCS 2016 a month away, it seemed like the best time to announce the biggest Raffle Car Upgrade
    for any DCS Raffle Car, past or present. The DCS 2016 DeLorean Raffle Car now has a Stage I Exhaust.

For those who have been to DMC MW, you may recognize the showroom floor in the Stage I exhaust photo.
    The Stage I exhaust is being installed now and we hope to be doing some road testing by the weekend.

Stage-I-exhaust.jpg

More photos when the Stage I install has been completed.

There are several other upgrades we have planned (while we are in there) including a new Eagle 3.0L
    style starter, which will allow the new owner to change the starter without having to loosen or remove
    the header during the process. We may install a new alternator too, while the old one is already off.

Another upgrade will be a new passenger side window motor (while we are in there). The drop-window
    on the passenger side unglued from the carrier (early car problem, since most had one-sided carriers),
    and while we were fixing the carrier issue, we replaced the window motor/regulator with a new one.

So, if you have not purchased a Raffle Car Ticket yet, it's time for you to buy one or more tickets.
    If you already bought ticket(s), it's time to buy one or more, to help improve your chances to win.

www.DeLoreanRaffle.com

We hope to see many of you in a month at DCS in Springfield, IL. Raffle drawing is Friday, July 22.

Thanks,

DCS 2016 Planning Team

Raffle Car with Stage I exhaust installed - almost road ready (more photos)

The guys at DMC MW have been patiently waiting for me to get them a few additional replacement parts
    for the Raffle Car, that were needed due to the Stage I upgrade, such as substituting an early car part
    105996 with the later 108678 (due to interference with the Stage I exhaust path), but I stopped at the
    shop yesterday, and the Raffle Car exhaust upgrade can now be completed and prepped for pick up.

I took a couple of quick photos of VIN...965 with the Stage I installed and it's looking very, very good.
    I plan to make some time over the upcoming holiday weekend to give the car another shake-down test.

Stage-I-installed.jpg

Stage-I-installed-rear-view.jpg

VIN...965 will now sound as good as it looks and the new owner of this DeLorean will have a great car.

The more tickets you buy, the better your chances are to Win This DeLorean !!

www.DeLoreanRaffle.com

My VIN:    5003 Never placed Concourse

What day is the cutoff for buying tickets?
    -----Dan B.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast