FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: DeLorean Video with Rob Grady of P.J. Grady in Long Island

My VIN:    4665

Quote Originally Posted by PJ Grady Inc. View Post
    He didn't officially retire but like an old soldier he just faded away. Consider this his coming out party. Now that it's on film I will bother him mercilessly until products spill out of his "factory". I'm pushing for introdution of a new revised product lineup in time for next spring.
    Rob
    Wow! That's great news. There's a couple items I would like to see in my car. Can you spill the beans on what could be available? I'd hate to invest now in other products during my upcoming winter repair season, if a Zilla alternative could be available next spring.

My VIN:    6125

Quote Originally Posted by PJ Grady Inc. View Post
    He didn't officially retire but like an old soldier he just faded away. Consider this his coming out party. Now that it's on film I will bother him mercilessly until products spill out of his "factory". I'm pushing for introdution of a new revised product lineup in time for next spring.
    Rob
    For what it's worth the previous owner of my car installed Tankzilla, Fanzilla, and Lockzilla modules on 6125 in 2001 and all continue to work today without issue.

One interesting thing to note about the Fanzilla sequencer is that not only does it sequentially turn the fans on, it also sequentially turns them off. There's no electrical benefit to doing it this way, but it makes it easy to spot a car with Fanzilla since after ignition key off the second fan will run for ~2 seconds before finally turning off.

I thought all fan sequencers worked this way until Dave at DMCMW pointed it out to me... apparently the Joe Cool and other more recent fan sequencers turn the fans on separately but turn them off at the same time.

My VIN:    Midproduction

Quote Originally Posted by SIMid View Post
    Who did you use for the music? Love it!

I knew the music sounded familiar:

My VIN:    01955

Quote Originally Posted by dmcnc View Post
    I knew the music sounded familiar:
    Sharp ears!!

Love this clip!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2