FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: delorean factory mural installed today

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

I only get the generic tile image. no photo image. When I tried to download any of the 3, I just get an error 400 code. I have an iMac running the latest OS X. using safari.

I tried Firefox and that worked but it was a lengthy 3 minute download for the original B&W image 1.3 GB and I have 60MB download speeds.
    Last edited by DMC5180; 11-29-2015 at 12:00 PM.
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

Thanks Tony! Glad we found a great home for the over sized mural. I will be forced to use this as a center piece along with our dealer signs and other associated items.
    www.deloreanindustries.com Every Detail Matters

My VIN:    3886

Club(s):   (DMA)

just googled error 400 and I found the info below. maybe try a different browser? see if that works. If not, I will upload to another service for you.

95% of the time this is because of a problem on the client system e.g. there is something unstable on your PC running the Web browser.

Is your PC secure ?. If your PC is not well-protected, then all kinds of problems may occur - including HTTP 400 errors. If you run Windows, stay uptodate with automatic security updates from Microsoft and possibly consider getting a registry cleaner. Always have good anti-virus and spyware protection. Invest in a hardware firewall if you can afford one. Be sensible surfing the Web - block pop-up windows and avoid bad sites. If your PC security is compromised, then Web traffic out from your PC to the Internet may be secretly corrupted by malware (spyware, viruses, etc.) running on your PC. This can be difficult for you to detect.
    Have you installed web-based software ?. Some social networking and games sites ask you to download and run software on your PC so you can interact with other people on the Internet directly (without using your Web browser). This software, if badly written or even criminal, can corrupt all HTTP traffic from your PC. Getting rid of that defective software can be difficult. At worst you may have to reinstall your operating system again (possibly losing all your personal data on your PC if you do not have backup).
    How stable is your Internet connection ?. If you have recently changed ISPs or your ISP is very slow or unreliable, then Web traffic from your PC out to any site on the Internet may be corrupt. Your ISP may have reconfigured some of their setup (e.g. introduced new proxy servers or cacheing) that is causing some instability. A possible sign of problems here is if you can not easily browse the Web site of your ISP. You can also try to check that the Web site you are actually visiting is the one you think you are visiting. For example, you may have a DNS problem. You can check this using a ‘ping’ test. A DNS problem may be caused by your ISP or may be on your own system e.g. in a ‘hosts’ file.

Quote Originally Posted by DPI JOSH View Post
    Thanks Tony! Glad we found a great home for the over sized mural. I will be forced to use this as a center piece along with our dealer signs and other associated items.
    Josh, glad we found a good home for the 25' oversized mural. There just better not be any "mini" sized jokes about the one hanging on my wall.

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

Quote Originally Posted by acaciolo View Post
    Josh, glad we found a good home for the 25' oversized mural. There just better not be any "mini" sized jokes about the one hanging on my wall.
    I have gotten lost in your house more than once..... You installed the proposed tunnel system from Bourbon Street to the garage? I mentioned not wanting to get cold during the winter months going from the there to the hospitality suites.
    www.deloreanindustries.com Every Detail Matters

You mean the "VIP" suite. We have "guides" to take your from one place to another, and they will certainly keep you warm.

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

I got all three to download with firefox. Thanks Tony
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

My VIN:    16951

Club(s):   (DCO) (DOA) (DCUK)

The download works fine for me, thanks again

I can't down;load, must be all those dodgy sites!

My VIN:    03037

Awesome photo! I'd love to use this for garage as well. Let me know if you want me to put it on a server to host the image/s on hostwave. FTP
    ¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬
    2014 La Jolla Concours D'Elegance Volunteer
    1998 Online Gamer; Everquest, AOE, R6, WOW, SOF
    1981 DeLorean, Grey, Automatic, Flap, 12k preserved miles
    1960 Volkswagen Beetle
    1961 Cadillac Coupe DeVille - *Restoration in Progress*

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast