Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Mellow Mushroom in Lakeland, FL - March 2016

  1. #1
    Senior Member Sladelorean's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2013

    Location:  Lakeland, FL

    Posts:    120

    My VIN:    05017

    Mellow Mushroom in Lakeland, FL - March 2016

    Mellow Mushroom is opening a restaurant in Lakeland Florida - March. What I've been told that they are having a Sci/Fi themed restaurant. The grand opening will be Saturday March 12th, however it's not set in stone, I'll post more information once it's available.

    I think it's a great way to start off the New Years, eat pizza, show off our cars and get to know each other.

    Let me know what you think, thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member DMC-81's Avatar
    Join Date:  Apr 2014

    Location:  Florida

    Posts:    1,353

    My VIN:    <2000

    Club(s):   (DCF)

    Sure! Put me down as tentative for now.
    Dana

    Delorean status: CECF 2017 Platinum Award winner. Still tinkering...

    Pictures and comments of my restoration journey are in the albums section on my profile.

    .

  3. #3
    LS1 DMC Nicholas R's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  Orlando, Florida

    Posts:    2,504

    My VIN:    01643

    Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

    Darnit, thats the weekend after I'm supposed to finally return to the US, but I'm planning to go on a cruise. I'm tentative depending on those plans.

  4. #4
    Bad Apple Lou and "Boo"'s Avatar
    Join Date:  Sep 2011

    Posts:    531

    My VIN:    5835

    Club(s):   (LINY-DMC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sladelorean View Post
    Mellow Mushroom is opening a restaurant in Lakeland Florida - March. What I've been told that they are having a Sci/Fi themed restaurant. The grand opening will be Saturday March 12th, however it's not set in stone, I'll post more information once it's available.

    I think it's a great way to start off the New Years, eat pizza, show off our cars and get to know each other.

    Let me know what you think, thanks
    Please post many pictures for those of us who cannot make it.
    Lou and "Boo"- The man you love to hate.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Boo" VIN 5835
    Born October 1981 - Brought back to life December 2011
    "Fastest naturally aspirated PRV" Delorean
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Blue" - 1985 Fiero GT
    3800sc series 2

  5. #5
    Senior Member DMCFL Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Clermont, FL

    Posts:    1,160

    My VIN:    1098

    Club(s):   (DCF)

    Damn, I will be in Jacksonville that weekend. Otherwise, I would totally be there.
    Brandon S.

    2014 Honda Civic EX
    2016 Toyota Tacoma SR5 V6


  6. #6
    Senior Member whocruiser's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  South Florida

    Posts:    243

    My VIN:    1150

    Club(s):   (DCF)

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas R View Post
    Darnit, thats the weekend after I'm supposed to finally return to the US, but I'm planning to go on a cruise. I'm tentative depending on those plans.
    You could do the Mellow Mushroom thing THIS weekend, and do MY Doctor Who cruise in April instead. Just sayin'...

    http://www.scificruise.com

  7. #7
    Senior Member Sladelorean's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2013

    Location:  Lakeland, FL

    Posts:    120

    My VIN:    05017

    Quote Originally Posted by whocruiser View Post
    You could do the Mellow Mushroom thing THIS weekend, and do MY Doctor Who cruise in April instead. Just sayin'...

    http://www.scificruise.com
    You can't... It's not open till March 12th, it's under construction right now, nearly complete.

  8. #8
    Senior Member whocruiser's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  South Florida

    Posts:    243

    My VIN:    1150

    Club(s):   (DCF)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sladelorean View Post
    You can't... It's not open till March 12th, it's under construction right now, nearly complete.
    By "THIS weekend" I meant the weekend discussed in the original post, March 12th, not THIS WEEKEND in a few days from now, LOL ;-)

    Anyway, I'm hoping to see you & the family at the Bon Voyage Paradox the weekend before the Doctor Who Cruise sets sail Evan, hopefully with your Dalek too! And if the cruise is a possibility for you guys as well, I'd advise booking the cabin RIGHT NOW, as on the 15th of this month (January) we have to release ALL remaining un-booked cabins still in our original discounted room block, and after that happens, ALL cabins will only be on a space available basis by special request, and will likely be at a significantly HIGHER rate accordingly :-(

    http://www.DoctorWhoFlorida.com

  9. #9
    Senior Member DMCFL Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Clermont, FL

    Posts:    1,160

    My VIN:    1098

    Club(s):   (DCF)

    Brandon S.

    2014 Honda Civic EX
    2016 Toyota Tacoma SR5 V6


  10. #10
    Senior Member Sladelorean's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2013

    Location:  Lakeland, FL

    Posts:    120

    My VIN:    05017

    https://m.facebook.com/MellowMushroomLakeland/

    Check it out, DeLorean at Mellow Mushroom Lakeland Facebook page. don't forget to like and share

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •