FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Air inlet valve / stove pipe / exhaust shield

My VIN:    6472

Air inlet valve / stove pipe / exhaust shield

I removed these parts from my car to replace it with the cold air intake from DMC. They're obviously used, but in great condition. Not sure if the heater valve works (is there even a way to check?). Some of these parts are NLA, and the inlet valve alone costs $126 from DMC. Asking $55 shipped for everything in the pic.

IMAG0694.jpgIMAG0695.jpg

My VIN:    3937

Can't speak for everyone, but from what I've seen, this is the part out of your lot that people will want (and can't get anymore):

http://store.delorean.com/p-6358-ada...r-cleaner.aspx

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

How does one remove that part from the assembly? I tried pulling it off but it wouldn't budge. I didn't pull too hard cause I didn't wanna break it.

This part is also NLA (or maybe just out of stock):
    http://store.delorean.com/p-6382-exh-manif-stove.aspx

My VIN:    3937

I'm not 100% sure how it comes apart to be honest. Mine came apart on its own when I put the cold air intake pipe in.

The reason I said that adapter was more sought after than the other stuff, is because you need to reuse it to do either set-up (original 3-way valve or cold air intake). All the other stuff can go if you get the cold air performance kit... except those adapters.

I would hang on to it if I were you.

(It might pull apart the same way the adapters that are for the tubes sending air to the door vents do... like it has three plastic teeth that clasp in. You would need to carefully bend them back to pull the adapter away from the tube... just a guess though).

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

Thanks for mentioning it Jonathan, I'll give it another go. Since I wasn't able to re-use that clamp, I just stuffed the new intake into the air filter assembly with a hose clamp around it. It does work but not as tight as I'd like it to be.

Intake Parts

I'll take them. What is your PayPal?

Thanks,

Lamar

Quote Originally Posted by Gregadeth View Post
    I removed these parts from my car to replace it with the cold air intake from DMC. They're obviously used, but in great condition. Not sure if the heater valve works (is there even a way to check?). Some of these parts are NLA, and the inlet valve alone costs $126 from DMC. Asking $55 shipped for everything in the pic.

IMAG0694.jpgIMAG0695.jpg

Update

Here's what is still available:

IMAG0715.jpg