FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Team Time Car Delorean catches fire!!

My VIN:    04610

Since Paul is attending the Fireball Run at the moment, I assume it has been fixed completely?

By the way, does anybody know the VIN on Paul's car? I've just noticed I've never found out to this day ...

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
    I do a search on Instagram daily to see what DeLoreans around the world are up to. There's an almost comical amount of BTTF replicas on flatbeds posted. It sort of begs the question, is there a correlation between the BTTF conversions and breakdowns? Mostly, I wonder if people spend all their time and money affixing BTTF props, and neglect the actual mechanical updates these cars require? <snip>
    That reminds me ...

I know my BTTF Prop Car has only been on a flatbed truck once, but that's because my hover conversion was not operational
    and I had to get the vehicle up to "dock height" to get the vehicle back-stage at the Harris Theatre in downtown Chicago.

Prop-car-flatbed.jpg

Technically, it was on the truck twice ... once to get it on the dock and once to get if off the dock.

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Since Paul is attending the Fireball Run at the moment, I assume it has been fixed completely?

By the way, does anybody know the VIN on Paul's car? I've just noticed I've never found out to this day ...
    I saw Paul's car parked at DMC CA last month, and didn't notice anything unusual about it. 20161117_130529.jpg

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post

Paul is back on the road again, in this year's Fireball Run event. A few "legs" into the run, as of today.

At least there is a "new" and "creative" ticket to talk about ... a future parking ticket to be paid in 2050.

FireballRun71-684x840.jpg

http://www.messengernews.net/news/lo...f-with-a-bang/

http://www.messengernews.net/news/lo...-roar-into-fd/

http://www.yankton.net/community/ima...6508dbbc2.html

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5