FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Interior Parts Wanted

My VIN:    5875

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK) (DOI)

Interior Parts Wanted

I’m looking for the following parts to do some restoration work this spring. I realize some are available through DMCH, but I’m fine with used but decent condition parts to keep costs a little lighter:

- Luggage Net, Part #101454
    - Luggage Net clips, Parts #106857 and 106858
    - Glove box light switch bracket, Part #105888
    - Glove box light switch, Part #101629

Shipping would be to Florida and I have a PayPal account.
    Eric
    1981/Grey/Manual/Grooved Hood/Martin Lowering Springs/SPEC I Exhaust/Ice Cold R134 AC

Ontario Year of Manufacture (YOM) License Plates
    www.YOMplates.ca

My VIN:    3937

Eric,

Are you working on the glovebox lighting AND the engine bay lighting? Reason I ask is because while that switch is used in both locations (the same exact switch, same part number too), that bracket is only used in the engine bay and not the glovebox.

I have a used one I can give you. The switch that is. The bottom is falling out of it because the little plastic clip broke, but it wouldn't take much to fix it Red Green style. I'll have a closer look at it and then I could just throw it in an envelope and regular mail it to Ottawa if you'd like. Just let me know where to send it.

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Eric,

Are you working on the glovebox lighting AND the engine bay lighting? Reason I ask is because while that switch is used in both locations (the same exact switch, same part number too), that bracket is only used in the engine bay and not the glovebox.

I have a used one I can give you. The switch that is. The bottom is falling out of it because the little plastic clip broke, but it wouldn't take much to fix it Red Green style. I'll have a closer look at it and then I could just throw it in an envelope and regular mail it to Ottawa if you'd like. Just let me know where to send it.
    My bad Jonathan. I was copying and pasting too quickly. It's part #101216 glove box lamp I require. Scratch the bracket.

Sure though, have a look at your switch and let me know if it's not too far gone. Very generous of you. I'd hate to put you out on postage though. I can send you a few bucks to cover it through PayPal?
    Eric
    1981/Grey/Manual/Grooved Hood/Martin Lowering Springs/SPEC I Exhaust/Ice Cold R134 AC

www.YOMplates.ca

My VIN:    4018

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Cargo net available.

I've got a net for cheap. It's frayed in two spots though. The rubber chords are fine. Ten bucks plus shipping. USPS Flat rate box is $6.10.

20160213_121543.jpg20160213_121456.jpg20160213_121604.jpg

Otherwise these are just sitting in box full of misc parts.

Hi Gary, thanks for the pics. I think I'll pass since those two frays will probably bug me long term :-) thanks for posting though!
    Eric

www.YOMplates.ca