FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: The TesLorean

My VIN:    Early

Nice design... lol

Really want to see this car drive, good work!
    Early 81 5spd conversion- DMCH Ground Effects, Double Din, Custom Instrument Cluster, QA1 Suspension, 3.0 PRV with MS3

My VIN:    5510

Quote Originally Posted by DrJeff View Post
    - Flux Capacitor icon only shows when at 88mph
    ahaha! LOVE THIS!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrJeff View Post
    I would say 3-4 months. I'm waiting on part I've engineered in coming from Northern Italy (delayed for obvious reasons). Apart from that I need to resize the axles since I moved the motor location. Goal is to have the car road ready for the Full Charged show in April 2021 in Austin Texas.

Jeff
    Hello, I am really interested in this project and I would love to know how it is progressing. Any chance you will put together documentation that a less talented person could follow?

Thanks!
    Christopher

My VIN:    7012

Quote Originally Posted by cjquijano View Post
    Hello, I am really interested in this project and I would love to know how it is progressing. Any chance you will put together documentation that a less talented person could follow?

Thanks!
    Christopher
    I'd love to hear any updates as well; last I've seen is what looks like a completed monitoring interface. Maybe that was the last step and DrJeff is enjoying the open road in his TesLorean!

Christopher, there's another electric project which has a remarkable amount of content produced, in this thread:
    https://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?1...an-Restoration

It started as a frame restoration, then turned into an electric conversion, and I can only assume a hover mod will be next. Bill's YouTube channel has hours and hours of videos showing what he's done, what problems he's faced, etc. It's intimidating to start watching because there is so much, but once you're caught up, the level of detail in each video is pretty amazing.

What Displays

Jeff
    Hope your car is working.
    What model 4D Systems displays did you use?
    Looking into updated display for my DeLorean.
    Thanks
    Robert

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11