FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Celebration Exotic Car Festival - April 14-17 2016 and TECH DAY in CLERMONT, FL!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My VIN:    Former owner of 1098

Club(s):   (DCF)

Exclamation Celebration Exotic Car Festival - April 14-17 2016 and TECH DAY in CLERMONT, FL!

Car Show Season is here!

logo.png

Registration is open for the 2016 Celebration Exotic Car Festival! Now in its 13th year, this has become one of the premier car shows in Florida and DCF is proud to have participated in this show since 2005! Historically, it has been our club's biggest annual gathering of DeLoreans, and we would love to keep that tradition alive this year.

How can you participate? Very simple! Register your show-ready DeLorean on the show's website: http://www.celebrationexoticcars.com. Registration is $50 per vehicle before March 25th, and $75 after March 25th (Late Registration). All proceeds go to charities such as the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

Participation in events such as the Friday dinner, Saturday dinner, and the Sunday rally are optional, and are a separate charge.

In addition, I'll be hosting a Tech Day at my place (conveniently located less than 3 miles from the Winter Garden/Clermont Turnpike exit 272) 2 weeks before the show on Saturday, April 2nd from 10AM to 5PM to address small projects like Torsion Bar adjustments and the like for those interested. You must RSVP to attend, as I will need to give a list of attendees to Security at the gate of my neighborhood.

Mrs. Shelton will be serving lunch that day, so if you have any dietary restrictions, please include that information in your RSVP. Bottled water and iced tea will be provided, any "other" beverages will be BYOB.

You can RSVP by PM or by email: morpheus34711(at)yahoo(dot)com. Looking forward to seeing you all at the Show and/or Tech Day!

**I should add that if you plan on attending the Tech Day, please bring a chair and some tools, if you can. I have a good set of tools that I am willing to lend to folks, but there might not be enough to go around!
    Last edited by Morpheus; 03-06-2016 at 10:07 AM.
    Brandon S.

2014 Honda Civic EX
    2007 Volvo S60R

Only A Gibson Is Good Enough DeLorean937's Avatar

My VIN:    5712 - Ace Frehley's DMC

Sounds great! I'll be attending and assisting anyone that needs any extra hands at the tech day. I should be registered this week!

My VIN:    6654

I've already registered. I'd love to do the Tech day but I'm doing the Road Rally and won't be able to stop by until after it's over.
    Thanks,
    Lenny

DMCH New Build in 2005, Stage II, DPI Stainless Exhaust, Eibach Suspension, 170 Mph Speedometer, Xenon Lights, Wings-A-Loft, DMC Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3rd Brake Light

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    I've already registered. I'd love to do the Tech day but I'm doing the Road Rally and won't be able to stop by until after it's over.
    Lenny, the Tech Day is actually 2 weeks before the show, on April 2nd so people can get their car ready for the show.
    Brandon S.

2014 Honda Civic EX
    2007 Volvo S60R

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Lenny, the Tech Day is actually 2 weeks before the show, on April 2nd so people can get their car ready for the show.
    Duh I take reading lessons next week.

When I saw the post I automatically assumed it would be after the show like we did a couple of years ago.
    Thanks,
    Lenny

DMCH New Build in 2005, Stage II, DPI Stainless Exhaust, Eibach Suspension, 170 Mph Speedometer, Xenon Lights, Wings-A-Loft, DMC Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3rd Brake Light

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Duh I take reading lessons next week.

When I saw the post I automatically assumed it would be after the show like we did a couple of years ago.
    No worries! I figured that it would be better to do it before the show, since people probably have projects they want to get done before hand.
    Brandon S.

2014 Honda Civic EX
    2007 Volvo S60R

I don't have a CIS gauge, but I do have a dwell meter. So if anyone wants to check their CO, we can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Brandon S.

2014 Honda Civic EX
    2007 Volvo S60R

My VIN:    <2000

No problem at all. The accumulator is the priority.
    Dana

1981 DeLorean DMC-12 (5 Speed, Gas Flap, Black Interior, Windshield Antenna, Dark Gray)
    Restored as "mostly correct, but with flaws corrected". Pictures and comments of my restoration are in the albums section on my profile.
    1985 Chevrolet Corvette, Z51, 4+3 manual
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T (D/D)
    2010 Camaro SS (Transformers Edition)

My VIN:    1589

I would like to get the torsion bars adjusted on my car.

I'm not going to be able to bring the DeLorean. My granddaughter has been accepted to Embry Riddle in Daytona and their new student orientation is that day.

I'm going to try and stop by on the way home.
    Thanks,
    Lenny

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast