FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: DMC Talk Outage

DeLorean Historian / Administrator Tamir A.'s Avatar

My VIN:    11474

Yeah, this was part of why the restarted the server, was it was running sluggish and having outage issues. Though I feel like I've still noticed some sluggishness since the reboot, which created an outage of more than 2 minutes as originally advertised. Oh well, life I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Bitsyncmaster View Post
    It seemed to be running very slow for the past week or more. This morning it seems very fast. It may just be my DSL but I've never seen it run this quick.
    Fan of all things DeLorean!

My VIN:    6679

Quote Originally Posted by Josh S View Post
    I'm not sure if this issue is related, but I'm getting some funky stuff going on when I try to log in..... it gives me this screen.
    Attachment 41038
    Usually the second time I try it goes through ok. Plus, look at that footer. Weird things are going on there. I haven't ever had any issue before, and noticed this problem the same day as the outages started. At least today I can post replies.
    It's not related - that problem is documented in this thread.

It's a nasty one as
    • anyone trying to sign up has all end of hell
    • anyone following Google search results gets all end of hell
    • anyone trying to post via anything other than a bookmark or manually typing dmctalk without the www suffers all end of errors

Extremely embarrassing I would have thought, the domain's cookie has been misconfigured, but alas it has stayed this way for six months so I've created a custom bookmark on each of my devices to work around it.
    Chris

My VIN:    7178

Club(s):   (DMA)

Quote Originally Posted by Tillsy View Post
    It's not related - that problem is documented in this thread.

It's a nasty one as
    • anyone trying to sign up has all end of hell
    • anyone following Google search results gets all end of hell
    • anyone trying to post via anything other than a bookmark or manually typing dmctalk without the www suffers all end of errors

Extremely embarrassing I would have thought, the domain's cookie has been misconfigured, but alas it has stayed this way for six months so I've created a custom bookmark on each of my devices to work around it.
    Ha! Well I'll be. I was paying attention this time and it's just like you say: I noticed that my link is www.dmctalk.org and when it gives the invalid redirect, it flips to dmctalk.org. Then my next attempt goes right in. I reconfigured my link to be dmctalk.org and now it goes in from the start. Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2