FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: North Carolina Tech Event (Spring 2016)-Saturday April 16th- in Lexington NC

DMC Midwest - 815.459.6439 DMCMW Dave's Avatar

My VIN:    (former)05429

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Hitting the road tomorrow morning! Stopping in Knoxville tomorrow night, Asheville Friday night, Darren's Saturday and then on to the coast!

dave & julee - 2016 road trip
    Dave S
    DMC Midwest - retired but helping
    Greenville SC

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Safe travels Dave & Julee. See y'all in a couple of days!

My VIN:    16867

Just a "thank you" to Darren and his family for being such gracious hosts. It is a shame that more folks could not attend. Whenever Darren hosts one of these, try your darnedest to attend. You'll not regret it.

My VIN:    10091

Club(s):   (DCH)

Totally agree with you. Darren is a great host and a Delorean enthusiast. I have attended two of his shows and they were great. As a matter of fact, that is where I heard my D run for the first time. I wanted to be there this time but had business to take care of out of town. Will try to be there next time.

Darren,sorry I couldn`t make it this time.Conflicted with a really cool event my local club had planned. See you at the big show I hope. Ever get your twin turbo back and thanks for the comment on the Header post. Steve.

My VIN:    3944

Late summer tech session?

Hey, I know that this tech session has come and passed, but I am a little hopeful that maybe some of you might be interested in having another tech session, or may be willing to help me out.

I'm in the Fayetteville area, and will be down here until with the military the end of August. I'm just down here for training with work, so I don't have any tools with me. My Delorean has developed a strong fuel smell. She's had issues with her fuel accumulator in the past, and based on where the smell is coming from, I suspect that to be the issue again.

Along with that, I think the angle drive snapped (again). I basically want to get her back in good order before I drive her +1,000 miles on my trip back home. If anyone with tools and the technical know how would be willing to help, I'd be very grateful. I can offer payment in the form of pizza and beer for the group, and offer my assistance as a spare set of hands.

Kindest regards,

David
    David, Companion of 3944: 1981, Stage II engine, manual transmission, black interior, lined hood with no gas flap.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2