FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Anybody going from Detroit area/Windsor to DCS 2016?

My VIN:    5778

Club(s):   (DCO) (DCUK)

Anybody going from Detroit area/Windsor to DCS 2016?

Just thought I'd ask. Didn't know if there was a caravan leaving from our area. Dates are July 21st thru 24th.

Just curious.

468 miles one way.

--Doug
    FB Page: #ProjectDelorean https://www.facebook.com/ProjectDelorean88mph
    Twitter: @projdelorean

"Back Before the Future"--the story before the story of a crazy dude trying to timetravel...kindof like expedia...only bumpier...

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by aotmfilms View Post

Just thought I'd ask. Didn't know if there was a caravan leaving from our area. Dates are July 21st thru 24th.

Just curious.

468 miles one way.

--Doug
    Byron and several members of the DeLorean Motor City club will be attending DCS 2016. No idea on caravan details.
    Most of the members are in the suburbs of Detroit, so they will probably pick a central location to start the caravan.

Probably the easiest to contact Bryon through the DMC club website: www.DeLoreanMotorCity.com
    (Byron was planning a trip to Los Angeles in mid to late march, so you may not hear back quick)

My VIN:    10270

I have tentative plans to travel down on the 20th. If there is a Detroit caravan on the 20th I'd love to join up en route.
    Luke S :: 10270 :: 82 Grey 5-Speed :: Single Watercooled T3 .60/.48 :: Borla Exhaust :: MSD Ignition :: MS3X Fully SFI Odd-fire EFI :: DevilsOwn Methanol Injection

My VIN:    5778

Club(s):   (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Rich W View Post
    Byron and several members of the DeLorean Motor City club will be attending DCS 2016. No idea on caravan details.
    Most of the members are in the suburbs of Detroit, so they will probably pick a central location to start the caravan.

Probably the easiest to contact Bryon through the DMC club website: www.DeLoreanMotorCity.com
    (Byron was planning a trip to Los Angeles in mid to late march, so you may not hear back quick)
    Thank you for the information. I thought Ohio and DMC were consolidated. My bad.

Interesting, I thought I was only one of 3 in the Detroit area. Me, the 1.21GW guy out of Warren and Howling out of Taylor.

Hopefully my world opens up

I wonder what the membership number is. Looked at the website and thought it merged/dead (last events it looked like was the 2010 Woodward cruise and some stuff in 2013--why I joined Ohio). It would be cool to have some local folks.

The only one I have seen was the gentleman in Warren.

They not on here much?

--Doug

Now I feel like Rick Grimes in this season's edition of the Walking Dead. "You mean to tell me that there are others out there??"
    Last edited by aotmfilms; 03-21-2016 at 02:18 PM.
    FB Page: #ProjectDelorean https://www.facebook.com/ProjectDelorean88mph
    Twitter: @projdelorean

"Back Before the Future"--the story before the story of a crazy dude trying to timetravel...kindof like expedia...only bumpier...