FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: SEDOC Tech Day Pre-Planning Thread

My VIN:    5311

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

SEDOC Tech Day Pre-Planning Thread

I'd recently mentioned off-handedly in a separate thread that I would enjoy hosting a tech day but my house/driveway didn't seem conducive to such an endeavor. However, Sean came by recently to help me out with some work I needed to have done on the car and I mentioned that he could now see what I was talking about, and why I didn't feel like my house was a good fit for a tech day. He disagreed, and said we could probably make it work rather easily.

So here I am! I'd like to host a tech day for the SEDOC folks (and for any other out-of-area DeLorean owners interested in making the drive). This thread is the pre-planning thread where I'd like to gauge interest, compare schedules, and see about hammering down a date and attendee list. Oh, and I live in Gainesville.

The only upcoming weekend I am unavailable is the weekend of April 27th. Other than that, who's up for a D-Day and when?

Being that close, I'm in whenever... ;-)

My VIN:    6410

I would love to. I really enjoyed the last one! I dont know if I could make that kind of a trip but would love to give it a shot espically if my D is going by then it would be a good work out for her before attempting DCS!

My VIN:    5302

I'm in and excited for whenever. The only dates that would *not* work for me are May 5, 19, and 26. Any other time would be great!
    Derek L
    VIN 5302

Quote Originally Posted by DL4567 View Post
    I'm in and excited for whenever. The only dates that would *not* work for me are May 5, 19, and 26. Any other time would be great!
    Ha! You're starting to sound like me now Derek. I'll check my calendar in the am and get back with ya.
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955

My VIN:    5302

Hehe! What can I say... got a few things going on this May.
    Derek L
    VIN 5302

Quote Originally Posted by DL4567 View Post
    Hehe! What can I say... got a few things going on this May.
    Well, like Derek, May is pretty busy for me and Im not free until June 9th I really thought I had one free weekend in there.
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.

I just found out today that at some point sometime soon I may be going out of the country on business for a few weeks. Problem is, I don't know when or for exactly how long.

In any event, I can pencil in a tentative date of June 9. It might make a nice precursor to DCS soon afterward.

Quote Originally Posted by Accipiter View Post
    I just found out today that at some point sometime soon I may be going out of the country on business for a few weeks. Problem is, I don't know when or for exactly how long.

In any event, I can pencil in a tentative date of June 9. It might make a nice precursor to DCS soon afterward.
    You sure you will be in country then? I'm for it of course, you're all of 15 minutes from me

I have no idea. However, since this particular work project is as important as it is, I should have the ability to shift the trip back or forward at least one day depending on my personal schedule.

That's kind of why I made June 9 a "tentative" date. If in the event the trip conflicts with the tech day date I will certainly alert the planning thread to the problem, but I should be able to work around it. I'm also working on talking to my boss about hammering down some dates. I'm hoping to make it happen sometime in May, or later in June.
    Last edited by ccurzio; 04-17-2012 at 07:45 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast