Quote Originally Posted by Bitsyncmaster View Post
Try backing off the curb idle screw (lower screw on throttle arm) which also may need the idle switch screw to be backed off if it bottoms out on the idle switch.

If you find like I did that even with that curb idle screw backed all the way out the idle would still climb after the engine warmed up, you may have the bad deceleration springs like I had. Once I replaced the throttle assembly that fixed my high idle.
Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
I had the same issue. I changed out my throttle butterflies with soft decel springs with newer, stronger ones and my idle went back to normal.
OK Guys, thanks for the input. After checking the curb idle again it does appear the problem may be the the decel springs. Everything else seems to check out when I look very closely. After further testing it appears that the O2 sensor is working, the Lambda system is working, the idle motor seems to be working, and when the car warms up, the idle still goes up to around 1500 rpm.
Can I actually find new springs? Someone told me I have to replace the entire assembly. Morhpeus mentioned soft springs. Where do I get those? I kind of want to be ready when I pull the little W pipe off. I'm open to hear some ideas. Thanks again.