FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 47 of 77 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions!

My VIN:    02613

Club(s):   (DCF)

Quote Originally Posted by mr_maxime View Post
    Burlington, Wisconsin. Moving down to Alabama around the end of the month though.
    Allow me to welcome you in advance to the Gulf South! Best wishes from just west of New Orleans.

-Farrar
    3.0L, automatic, carbureted

My VIN:    10201

Thanks for the info, but now I got a thread for my car. Got the door lights fixed, they were just disconnected.

My VIN:    03572

Quote Originally Posted by mr_maxime View Post
    Thanks for the info, but now I got a thread for my car. Got the door lights fixed, they were just disconnected.
    Probably the last owner had a dead battery a few times and he thought a light was staying on.
    Dave M vin 03572
    http://dm-eng.weebly.com/

My VIN:    Saving...

Quote Originally Posted by DMC-81 View Post
    Welcome to the forum Rave!
    Hey thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OverlandMan View Post
    Where is Pampa, TX?
    In the panhandle about an hour from Amarillo

Quote Originally Posted by DavidProehl View Post
    Welcome! Are you saying you build DeLorean 3D models professionally for video games? Or do you make fan mods to games? Which games are you working on? Sounds like fun!
    I am the leader of a mod team for grand theft auto III called back to the future liberty city. But i spent allot of time making little things in the car work like they would in real life like blinkers, hazzards, wiper blades etc

My VIN:    5311

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Good on you for throwing in those little details.
    - Chris

what

My VIN:    05457

Quote Originally Posted by ravecrocker View Post
    I am the leader of a mod team for grand theft auto III called back to the future liberty city. But i spent allot of time making little things in the car work like they would in real life like blinkers, hazzards, wiper blades etc
    I've seen YouTube videos of the BTTF mod, it is very impressive. Love all the details.
    David Proehl

Quote Originally Posted by ravecrocker View Post
    I am the leader of a mod team for grand theft auto III called back to the future liberty city.
    Does your mod involve different voice tracks? If so, PM me. I'd like to be involved in something like that.

My VIN:    5210

Club(s):   (DMCNE)

Hey Everyone! I’m Mike Spieler from Boston, MA and I have been a proud owner of a dismantled Delorean for the past 10 years (VIN 5210). I’ve been meaning to join the forums for a rather long time, but my education and career has absorbed my attention for the better part of the last decade.

Quick story, I had wanted to own a Delorean since I was 7 years old. After 11 years of researching and begging, I finally had the opportunity to purchase my first car. The day I picked it up was the greatest yet saddest day of my life because I purchased it on the same day John Z. Delorean passed away, March 19th 2005 (attached a photo of the bill of sale). To make matters worse, the car died on the way home due to a faulty alternator. After a few months on the road, the engine started only firing on 3 cylinders and I was forced to garage it. Foolishly, I decided to take the car apart and found that it had been in a flood, some time before 1990.

Recently, I reached out to DMC Houston, Midwest and Delorean Performance Industries to explore some options for my current car. After careful consideration, I have decided to restore and update my Delorean over the next few years. You’ll find me poking around and asking questions, but feel free to reach out to me if you’re in the northeast.

Many thanks in advance to all of you at the forum, but a special thanks to DPI JOSH and DMCMW Dave for taking the time to chat with me!

2007-06-06 18.49.35.jpgIMG_0358.jpg5210_blured.jpg
    3D Artist @ Wayfair LLC.

Status: Newbie - Apologies in advanced for a lack of knowledge of forum topics and etiquette. Thanks!

My VIN:    5311

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Congratulations on your new project, Mike. Welcome to the forums.
    - Chris

what

Welcome aboard, Mike! We look forward to tagging along on your DeLorean journey.

Page 47 of 77 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast