FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 15 of 77 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions!

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Marshall

Quote Originally Posted by Donalddric View Post
    Hello to all Members,

This is Donalddric . I am new here. I joined here because there are many things to learn from here and can gain experience and knowledge of different topics. I have special interest Education Scholarships, So I hope all members will invite me to share opinion and interact with me.

Thanks and Regards.
    Donalddric
    Welcome to the forum!

LEVY
    I would work extra hard at whatever I was doing to become so good at it and that I would never have to kiss anyone's fanny to keep my job. And I never have and I never will.

John Z. De Lorean

Quote Originally Posted by mjdehlin View Post

Welcome! Nice looking DeLorean you've got there. Is that your BMW too? I love those CSL style wheels.
    Yes that is my M3, it has the competition package that came with the CSL wheels! the photo was from the drive home after purchasing the delorean. The wife was driving the BMW for the first time, that was a little scary.

Hi everyone. My name is Dan. I have been reading this website for a while now and find there to be a lot of information here and I decided to finally sign up so that I can see pictures. I am excited to start asking questions and learning how to work on my own car.

My VIN:    2861

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

Hello!

Hello everyone!

My name is Mike. I have already chatted with some of you in my post in the General section, but I thought I'd introduce myself here as well. I've been a forum member for some time now (even back on the old board), but having not been an owner I suppose I never felt like I had much that was worth contributing. As some of you know, however, I recently became the proud owner of 2861! As I said in my other post (as well as in response to some of the PMs I have received), I am thoroughly impressed with the level of camaraderie and support that exists on this board (and the D community in general), and I am really happy that I am able to be a part of it. I will do my best to post pics/updates as things move forward, and I'm sure I'll be seeking advice on the regular!

Mike

2861 - Aug '81, 5-speed, black interior, gas-flap.

One of those purists you keep hearing about. sdg3205's Avatar

My VIN:    thirty two 'o five

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by DMC1Day4Me View Post
    Hello everyone!

My name is Mike. I have already chatted with some of you in my post in the General section, but I thought I'd introduce myself here as well. I've been a forum member for some time now (even back on the old board), but having not been an owner I suppose I never felt like I had much that was worth contributing. As some of you know, however, I recently became the proud owner of 2861! As I said in my other post (as well as in response to some of the PMs I have received), I am thoroughly impressed with the level of camaraderie and support that exists on this board (and the D community in general), and I am really happy that I am able to be a part of it. I will do my best to post pics/updates as things move forward, and I'm sure I'll be seeking advice on the regular!

Good to meet you Mike,

Looking forward to pics of your new car.
    Dave

Here, somewhere.

My VIN:    5311

Welcome to ownership and more regular posting.
    - Chris

what

Location:  Burnsville MN-Moving to Kalispell MT. in June 20111

My VIN:    2691

owner map?

Just wondering if it would be a good idea to set up a goggle type map that shows each owners exact location. It really would help us to find each other if GPS data was included. Only down side may be disclosing where cars are to the wrong people. What do you think?

One of those purists you keep hearing about. sdg3205's Avatar

My VIN:    thirty two 'o five

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by SS Spoiler View Post
    Just wondering if it would be a good idea to set up a goggle type map that shows each owners exact location. It really would help us to find each other if GPS data was included. Only down side may be disclosing where cars are to the wrong people. What do you think?
    I like it actually. Doesnt have to be exact.
    Dave

Here, somewhere.

Page 15 of 77 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast