Quote Originally Posted by Ken Hudson View Post
Sorry I've never been on a board before so bear with me, My name is Ken Hudson and 3 years ago I bought 4606 with the intention of swapping a 3.0 and making it a California smog legal car. Well as of Yesterday the Referee informed me that I have the first and only Ca smog/BAR certified Delorean engine swap. I went with my friend Tyler of Deloreans San Diego. He has a stage 2, 2.8 and said mine was quite a different experience worth the effort to convert. He recommended I share my work with others so here I am, anyone interested please tell me where to post my work as it looks like most subjects are 6 or so years old. Short version: I used a Eagle Premier donor, built a new reluctor and mounted on crank pulley along with trigger, kept factory computer, injection and ignition along with all computer assisted sensors, relocated EGR tube to behind the cat and used 2.8 exh manifolds with factory stove box, relocated alternator, water tank, installed thermostatically controlled air box ( smog requirement) in water tank stock position, bottom end of 2.8 and a ton of little things. all said and done I'd do it again as I'm quite happy with the results. Once again I'm sorry if it's the wrong place for this... Ken

...the Custom DeLoreans-Mods or How-To Guides sections (depending on detail) would probably be your best bet to share in.
Looking forward to it!