FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 17 of 77 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions!

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Welcome Peter
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

My VIN:    16951

Club(s):   (DCO) (DOA) (DCUK)

Welcome to the forum

Banned

Introduction

Hello Everyone! My name is Thomas and I am just new in this forum. I wanted to know more about DeLoreans and other stuffs. It is my pleasure to share with you my knowledge and experiences. That's all!

Future Owner

Hi,

Ben from South Australia here. I was registered on .com as bennyd but haven't been back for quite some time, for various reasons. Glad to be back.
    I'm now living in Aberfoyle Park and am back into mining, FIFO, 2 on 1 off, so am looking at purchasing my very own Delorean in the next few months.
    Good to see the site is still as active as before, and I look forward to picking the collective minds of the forum as I journey towards my own D ownership.

Cheers
    Benny

My VIN:    3937

Quote Originally Posted by thomasfreed View Post
    Hello Everyone! My name is Thomas and I am just new in this forum. I wanted to know more about DeLoreans and other stuffs. It is my pleasure to share with you my knowledge and experiences. That's all!
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyd View Post
    Hi,

Ben from South Australia here. I was registered on .com as bennyd but haven't been back for quite some time, for various reasons. Glad to be back.
    I'm now living in Aberfoyle Park and am back into mining, FIFO, 2 on 1 off, so am looking at purchasing my very own Delorean in the next few months.
    Good to see the site is still as active as before, and I look forward to picking the collective minds of the forum as I journey towards my own D ownership.

Cheers
    Benny
    Welcome Thomas and Ben! You came to the right place. You can learn a lot from reading up on the cars. We have plenty of that to go around. As for the cars, we only have about 6 or 7 thousand out there for you to pick from... many of them already having a 'Custodi-orean' Keep your eyes open as they do pop up from time to time looking for someone to take care of them.

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

Hey Everyone!

Thought I'd drop a line here! I've been a huge DeLorean fanatic for quite a long time now. I use to have all of the original specs memorized, including options from the factory... Yeah, you could say that I had a more than unusual obsession with them. It's coming to that point in my life where I'm starting to put away for one. I looked around for a few different DeLorean communities, and found this one on top of all the rest. It looks like there's quite the comprehensive knowledge base here, and I look forward to learning everything I can to make an educated purchase on my future DMC-12~ I also look forward to getting to know everyone else here as well! I live in Wisconsin, so any Wisconsin owners, please feel free to contact me! (I have my PM's open to everyone.) Talk to you all soon!

My VIN:    16951

Club(s):   (DCO) (DOA) (DCUK)

Welcome to the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Domi View Post
    Welcome to the forum
    Thank you!

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

My VIN:    5482

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsunechild View Post
    Thought I'd drop a line here! I've been a huge DeLorean fanatic for quite a long time now. I use to have all of the original specs memorized, including options from the factory... Yeah, you could say that I had a more than unusual obsession with them. It's coming to that point in my life where I'm starting to put away for one. I looked around for a few different DeLorean communities, and found this one on top of all the rest. It looks like there's quite the comprehensive knowledge base here, and I look forward to learning everything I can to make an educated purchase on my future DMC-12~ I also look forward to getting to know everyone else here as well! I live in Wisconsin, so any Wisconsin owners, please feel free to contact me! (I have my PM's open to everyone.) Talk to you all soon!
    Welcome! This has been a great community and source of reference for me in my relatively short ownership period. Prior to my ownership, I kinda hid in the grass and wasn't really active on here, but I did research and peruse through here occasionally. Owning one of these cars has been a dream come true for me. Good luck!
    Jeff

Page 17 of 77 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast