FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 21 of 77 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions!

My VIN:    wooden digits

Quote Originally Posted by Domi View Post
    Welcome to the forum
    Just subscribe to your facebook channel
    Cool, appreciate that mate...there's chap from Australia, building detailed wooden cars as well, crazy work man, he sells his cars for 2000$,

My VIN:    17099

Hi everyone. Name here is Nate. I owned a DeLorean about 10 years ago and always vowed I would get another one. It was the one car that "defeated me" (although I still have the car's rear valance and tail lights hanging on the wall in my bar at the house.)DSC_0009.jpg

I recently rejoined the ranks of owners when I purchased a Canadian spec 83' last month that had a Stage II upgrade.

I'm a car guy located in the Antelope Valley of SoCal. I'm usually working on one of my car projects, working on the house, working at work, and going to law school part time.

My VIN:    5*9*

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by lkn4ubl View Post
    Hi everyone. Name here is Nate. I owned a DeLorean about 10 years ago and always vowed I would get another one. It was the one car that "defeated me" (although I still have the car's rear valance and tail lights hanging on the wall in my bar at the house.)DSC_0009.jpg

I recently rejoined the ranks of owners when I purchased a Canadian spec 83' last month that had a Stage II upgrade.

I'm a car guy located in the Antelope Valley of SoCal. I'm usually working on one of my car projects, working on the house, working at work, and going to law school part time.
    Welcome Nate
    I'm going to have to steal your idea with the rear bumper mounted on the wall. I just got an outatime license plate for my bday. That looks really cool. Except my extra bumper is semi melted lol
    Last edited by DMCflux; 04-10-2013 at 07:54 PM.
    5*9*

My VIN:    17099

Quote Originally Posted by DMCflux View Post
    Welcome Nate
    I'm going to have to steal your idea with the rear bumper mounted on the wall. I just got an outatime license plate for my bday. That looks really cool. Except my extra bumper is semi melted lol
    All the more reason to proudly display it! I've always joked about getting the rear stainless and building a great barbecue grill around it. Maybe someday the right stainless that can't be repaired will come across my path (all I'd need is half of a rear panel on the left and right.....there's probably a Delorean out there with rear end damage with the forward half of the rear quarters in good shape.) Add to that the front half of an un-salvageable louver, and voila'...the DMC grill!

My VIN:    wooden digits

Quote Originally Posted by lkn4ubl View Post

Another happy and proud owner best of luck with your DMC and welcome to the site

My VIN:    16951

Club(s):   (DCO) (DOA) (DCUK)

Welcome Nate, great wall by the way

My VIN:    5757

New Owner

Hello Everyone,

I've been a long-time lurker on this site and short-time member. Today, I finally acquired my dream car. It's an '81, grey, 5-speed, grooved hood, no flap, Oct '81 build, VIN 5757. It has 32k miles and runs great. It's overwhelming to say the least. I'm feeling extremely satisfied but also feel a hinge of anxiety. I'm sure many of you can relate to the sensation. I'm 29 and have wanted the car since I was about 14. I'm very much looking forward to the days ahead and know what a wonderful resource this forum is. DSC_0104.jpg

My VIN:    3299

As said in Titanic: "This is it; someone's life is about to change...", and in this case it's yours .

Get ready for a different but fun world, sir. Welcome to the world of stainless steel!
    DMCTalk.org Moderator

Actual snippet of a conversation from Sept 2013:

Me: Eddie, I can't wait to get the car back when you're done with it.

Eddie: Yeah, you'll be able to give the car gas, and it won't be - like - embarrassing....

My VIN:    5757

Quote Originally Posted by DeLorean03 View Post
    As said in Titanic: "This is it; someone's life is about to change...", and in this case it's yours .

Get ready for a different but fun world, sir. Welcome to the world of stainless steel!
    Thanks. It's good to know I'm not alone.

My VIN:    3028

Welcome, good vin. What's the background on the car, where's it from where did you acquire it from?

Page 21 of 77 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast