FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions!

My VIN:    6351

No, a type of fish
    http://www.recipeapart.com/popular-loach-for-aquarium/
    Other hobby = filling up house with aquariums and breeding weird aquatic life. As one could imagine, the wife just LOVES that.

My VIN:    03238 Grey & Black Hybrid - Auto - work in progress Former owner 10902 - Universal 93 Raffle Car

I was thinking of this loach...

2021312971_77d9bef7ef.jpg

Oh.. haa...

Quote Originally Posted by Loach43 View Post
    Beautiful Z there. Thanks for the warm welcome and @Dermont, my car isn't blue, just some photoshoppery to make my avatar look more interesting
    I just posted a few 'normal' pics of my car in the picture zone thread for anyone who wants a peek.
    ....blue..."avatar"... I get it... Thats GREAT!

I'm the second owner of CA car 1258 since late 2007. She just broke the 20k mark and I consider her a 90% resto/mod garage queen. I take pride in the fact that she could be a daily driver, but I prefer to use her as my weekend toy for car shows and the like.

My VIN:    10186

my name as you can see in my screen name is Timothy Moore lol

Im the proud owner of restoration project Vin 10186. owned her since march of 2011. currently enrolled @ washington state community college in the field of AutoTechnology for a associates in Applied Science. my D is currently there untill June. once i graduate (fall or winter '13), i hope to eventually open a Used sports/classic car dealership as well as branch off into a restoration shop after the dealership gets going.

Well I don't remember what my old screen name used to be since the site has been revamped, but my name is Brodie and I'm residing in Duluth, Minnesota. I do not have a DeLorean yet, but someday I will...right now I own a really clean 1985 Toyota Celica GT-S liftback that will do the trick for now.

Before the site was revamped, I was in contact with someone that works at Cirrus Design here in Duluth that has a DeLorean. He's from Wisconsin and I was supposed to contact him earlier this year...which I had failed to do. If anyone knows who this could be, please let me know his screen name. My gf knows him a little but she can't remember his name. LoL

I'm dumb...I just remembered my old screen name. The above post is mine in my "new" profile that I'll never use. So yeah, I'm Brodie.

My VIN:    06960

Quote Originally Posted by Brodie View Post
    I was in contact with someone that works at Cirrus Design here in Duluth that has a DeLorean. He's from Wisconsin and I was supposed to contact him earlier this year...which I had failed to do. If anyone knows who this could be, please let me know his screen name. My gf knows him a little but she can't remember his name. LoL
    Thats Dennis, s/n DMC5180
    Jim Reeve
    DMC6960

D-Status: - Getting some Spring exercise

Hey all, Just picked up my Christmas Gift to myself a 1981 DeLorean. Just got it home before the snow flew. This is my first DeLorean and I love it so far. Here are some pics the day I got it home. I also Have 100's of new old stock parts that came with the car I'm going to let go. I look forward to enjoying my new toy and being a part of this community.
    Happy Holidays

1967 Nova
    1968 Camaro drop top
    1981 Delorean
    2009 Pontiac g8 Gxp

Let's see if you bastards can do 90. dvonk's Avatar

My VIN:    loading, please wait...

welcome to the forum!

nice D, im saving up for one with the same configuration (5-speed, black interior, gas flap)
    what are the last 5 digits of your VIN?
    Obtain-O-Meter: 128%
    as of 2016/08/04
    0%|====|====|====|====|====50%====|====|====|====|====|100%

My VIN:    16336 (SOLD)

Beautiful car! Welcome aboard!!
    One of DMCTalk.org's original admins

Mainly lurking, just passing through. Still enjoying reading about everyone's progress.

Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast