FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 6 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions!

My VIN:    Formerly 0774, Formerly 3165 twice

Club(s):   (DMA) (LINY-DMC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Batterman View Post
    Welcome Chris! Looks like you have a nice car from the ....I'm looking forward to getting my car finished so me and my little boy can enjoy going to some car shows.
    My son is six, and I've been taking him to car shows in the D since he was four. Let me tell you its great. He loves it every time we go. You'll have a blast with that. Best of luck with your car!
    Chris Piazza
    1GR8STRY
    Owner of 3165 by default

My VIN:    Formerly 10989

This is my first post since the rebirth, I've missed you guys. Since it's been a while, allow me to reacquaint everyone with who I am. Here's the run down. I own a Dec 81 build, gray interior, stage 1, 5 spd, black rims. My car is currently at DMCH to have some work done to it. I've owned her since March 2005 and my hero is Michael Lund. That's pretty much all there is to me.

Let's see if you bastards can do 90. dvonk's Avatar

My VIN:    loading, please wait...

welcome back!
    Obtain-O-Meter: 128%
    as of 2016/08/04
    0%|====|====|====|====|====50%====|====|====|====|====|100%

Hello everybody i am henry and i am new to this site..I am a TV show runner..

Let's see if you bastards can do 90. dvonk's Avatar

My VIN:    loading, please wait...

welcome henry!
    Obtain-O-Meter: 128%
    as of 2016/08/04
    0%|====|====|====|====|====50%====|====|====|====|====|100%

My VIN:    04915

Go Razorbacks!!

Quote Originally Posted by DeLoreanman View Post
    This is my first post since the rebirth, I've missed you guys. Since it's been a while, allow me to reacquaint everyone with who I am. Here's the run down. I own a Dec 81 build, gray interior, stage 1, 5 spd, black rims. My car is currently at DMCH to have some work done to it. I've owned her since March 2005 and my hero is Michael Lund. That's pretty much all there is to me.
    Good to have you here Deloreanman. I have been the only poster from Arkansas on this forum and I have to tell you it gets lonely. If you're the same D owner that was at Barksdale we have talked before.

I found this site a couple of years ago and there are some really knowledgeable and helpful Delorean owners here. I have two D's and bought 16647 new. I am in Camden just 70 miles down twisty Highway 7. When you get your Delorean back give me a shout. I go to HS often ... we can talk shop ... Welcome!
    Jack Skeens

My VIN:    Formerly 10989

Quote Originally Posted by Jacko View Post
    Good to have you here Deloreanman. I have been the only poster from Arkansas on this forum and I have to tell you it gets lonely. If you're the same D owner that was at Barksdale we have talked before.

I found this site a couple of years ago and there are some really knowledgeable and helpful Delorean owners here. I have two D's and bought 16647 new. I am in Camden just 70 miles down twisty Highway 7. When you get your Delorean back give me a shout. I go to HS often ... we can talk shop ... Welcome!
    I thought your avatar looked familar. I'm still at Barksdale, I applied for early separation so hopefully I will be back in Hot Springs in April. We bought a house there and my wife and kids moved there to make the post military transition easier, I try to get up there every weekend. I'm selling my DeLorean to buy another one. If you know anyone who wants a running project car, let me know.
    Josh Porter

My VIN:    04915

Quote Originally Posted by DeLoreanman View Post
    I thought your avatar looked familar. I'm still at Barksdale, I applied for early separation so hopefully I will be back in Hot Springs in April. We bought a house there and my wife and kids moved there to make the post military transition easier, I try to get up there every weekend. I'm selling my DeLorean to buy another one. If you know anyone who wants a running project car, let me know.
    Hi Josh, if you go to HS often from Bossier you may be going up Hwy 7 through Camden. Feel free to contact me on my cell ... 870-807-0910.

Regards
    Jack Skeens

Hi Everyone!

I'm new here! Just got a DeLorean which is a lifelong dream for just about any man in his 30s who watched Back to the Future. It needs a lot of work and judging from the activity on this forum, it looks like I'll have all the help that I'll need.

SB
    Marge, you being a cop makes you the man! Which makes me the woman -- and I have no interest in that, besides occasionally wearing the underwear, which, as we discussed, is strictly a comfort thing. -- Homer Simpson The Springfield Connection

Page 6 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast