FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 61 of 77 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions!

My VIN:    #4595

Thank you!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

On the Front End Recall, I had Toby take a quick look and it looks like most things are current, but a couple of the reinforcing plates are missing. Will be looking into that once I get her to my place. Thanks for the heads up!

My VIN:    5482

Quote Originally Posted by bueller View Post
    Hello Forum!

I am a long time lurker who finally got my DeLorean (#4595). I'm in the Allen, TX area. Looking forward to being a more active part of the community. So far, this site has been invaluable in my search and understanding of the DeLorean. Lots of great, active owners on here.

A little background on me .. The FIRST car I ever drove was actually a DeLorean back in the early 90s when I was only 15 years old. My buddy had 3 of them -- 2 that drove and one for parts. I got the pleasure of driving one of his for a very short time for a school movie project (I was Marty McFly in the spoof) but the damage was done ... I had to get one. My wife knew before marrying me that buying a DeLorean some day was a requirement Finally that dream is realized.

I want give a special thanks to Jacobsenra on the forums here for working so closely with me on purchasing this car. A great guy who gave me lots of pointers on her.

Also, I can't thank Toby at DMC NW enough for doing a pre-purchase inspection on her and helping with numerous things related to the purchase. Super friendly and he goes overboard to take care of his customers. A truly great experience and one of the first new things to add will be his Wings-A-Loft system.

Thanks again to all and looking forward to being part of the community.

Matt
    Hey Matt. Congrats on your purchase. I'm in Rowlett not too far from you. There's a handful of Dallas area owners and a couple of annual events they do.
    Jeff

My VIN:    0967

Finally my dream is coming true!

Hello all! My name is Johnny-T and I live in Las Vegas. I have just purchased a beautiful '81 DeLorean from DMC Northwest. I am planning on flying up to WA in less than a week to pick up VIN 0967 and drive her back down to NV. Its been a stressful couple of months trying to get everything in order for my Credit Union but working with Toby @ DMC Northwest has been the best. Now that everything is ready Im trying to patiently count the next few days down. Im so excited!

My VIN:    6214

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny-T View Post
    Hello all! My name is Johnny-T and I live in Las Vegas. I have just purchased a beautiful '81 DeLorean from DMC Northwest. I am planning on flying up to WA in less than a week to pick up VIN 0967 and drive her back down to NV. Its been a stressful couple of months trying to get everything in order for my Credit Union but working with Toby @ DMC Northwest has been the best. Now that everything is ready Im trying to patiently count the next few days down. Im so excited!
    Congrats on your purchase! I've looked at that one sitting in the showroom at DMCNW a few times, very nice car!

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Hi everyone

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Colin. I'm originally from Scotland but I now live in San Francisco.

I recently purchased a beautiful condition, meticulously cared-for DeLorean from Soundkillr, one of the moderators of this forum. It's currently on its way to me in San Francisco. Owning a DeLorean has been one of my life-long dreams since I was a kid in the 80s. I'm a total perfectionist so the car is going to continue to get the same obsessive love, care and attention that Ben has given it over the past 19 years.

I'm a designer by day, but at night I write 80s inspired sun-soaked dreamwave. Some of you may have heard of my music as FM-84. I self-released my debut album back in April this year and I've been blown away by its success. If you're into 80s movie soundtracks and synth pop then you may like some of the tracks. Be sure to check it out.

https://fm84.bandcamp.com

It's great to be living the dream with the rest of you. I'll post some pictures in the appropriate forums when it arrives.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Col Bennett; 08-26-2016 at 10:09 PM.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Since I was first to reply to your OP, I guess it is fitting to be the first to say "WELCOME!" here (and congrats ;-)

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Since I was first to reply to your OP, I guess it is fitting to be the first to say "WELCOME!" here (and congrats ;-)
    Cheers Ron. I have you to thank for pointing me in the right direction with the car. Cheers for that!

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Not at all...I just sold mine, and with misery loving company and Ben being a buddy...

My VIN:    Someday!

I'm Finn from Jasper, Georgia.

The DeLorean is the only car I've ever been interested in, and now I'm saving every penny, until the day that I can obtain one! Never even seen one in person, but my family's restaurant used to host the South East club back in the 90's-early 2000's
    Wish me luck!

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    I just sold mine...
    Ron,

Say it isn't so ☹️

Dennis
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

Page 61 of 77 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast