FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: DeLorean charm

My VIN:    1121

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

DeLorean charm

We had this custom made at a local jeweler. It still needs a bead attached to hang from Colleen's Pandora bracelet.

My VIN:    16951

Club(s):   (DCO) (DOA) (DCUK)

Really nice

My VIN:    3937

lol, I was thinking "charm" in the sense of something that comes in handy dealing with people around the DeLorean.

"Oh, he's just charming", but in a DeLorean sense it would come out more like "Wow, I don't know how he puts up with all this idiocy? He must have that DeLorean charm."

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

My VIN:    10757 1st place Concourse 1998

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    lol, I was thinking "charm" in the sense of something that comes in handy dealing with people around the DeLorean.

"Oh, he's just charming", but in a DeLorean sense it would come out more like "Wow, I don't know how he puts up with all this idiocy? He must have that DeLorean charm."

Way back another owner had a jeweler make a bunch in gold. I bought the last one a long time ago. Hard to tell from the picture how big yours is. My wife put hers on a necklace.
    David Teitelbaum

Interesting. Group Buy?

My VIN:    1121

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

DeLorean charm

Info confirmed by our jeweler...

The picture is of a solid silver charm. That would be $200.00 as is. There's just a very small loop at the back to attach a bale (or something else) to. Anything else you'd want would be extra. We're having Alex attach it to a Pandora bead. That has additional cost to us. Alex can make it in silver like ours for $200.00. He can also do it in gold, which would be more. He told me other metals wouldn't work well so he won't use them for this.

As far as a group buy, we don't need another, so I don't plan to set anything up. Feel free to reach out to Alex. He's been great to work with.

alex @ christensenjewelers.com
    http://www.christensenjewelers.com/Index.aspx