FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: DCS 2016 Event Registration is OPEN

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

DCS 2016 Event Registration is OPEN

The Event Registration page for DCS 2016 is now OPEN.

Access is available from the main website: https://www.deloreanconvention.com

Use this direct link to Event Register: https://deloreanconvention.com/index-stripe.php

Since the Event Registration is up a little later than we initially anticipated, we will be offering
    Discounted General Registration and Dinner Pricing to DCS attendees who register before June 1, 2016.

As mentioned numerous times in the past, DCS will be different this year and so is DCS Registration.
    General Registration cost is very low, but you will also need to register for at least one dinner.

By keeping the DCS pricing low, we hope that attendees will help DCS by buying one or more Raffle Car
    tickets, which funds DCS 2016, and to increase your chances of winning the 2016 DeLorean Raffle Car.

www.deloreanraffle.com

We still have more than half of the 2016 DeLorean Raffle Car tickets to sell, so keep on buying them.
    The more Raffle Car tickets that are sold, the more VIP Guests names move from Tentative to Invited.

The Raffle Car funds are being used to pay for both the Convention Center and most of the VIP Guests
    attending DCS 2016. We have lists of tentative/invited VIPs and we announce them as they confirm.

Below is a list of "First Time" DCS VIP Guests that have confirmed in the past week:

- Colleen Booth, personal secretary for John Z. DeLorean (DMC years) from mid-70's to early 80's

- Ronnie Arnold, one of the drivers of the 50K Endurance Testing (using pre-production DeLoreans)

- George Levy, auto journalist who attended the DeLorean Junket for the DeLorean's Initial Release

For more details about the convention and the current "First Time" and "Returning" VIP Guest Lists,
    check the DCS event website and DCS social media pages for all the latest updates.

https://www.deloreanconvention.com

https://www.facebook.com/deloreanconventionshow

https://twitter.com/deloreanshow

Thanks

DCS 2016 Planning Team

My VIN:    Between VINs

What's the difference with the dinners? I figured we'd sign up for the Friday dinner because I think that's when the raffle is supposed to be announced. Saw there were different prices for each day so I figured I'd ask.

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

How do I register more than one car for judging? Seems the program will only allow one car to be registered.

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Quote Originally Posted by dodint View Post
    What's the difference with the dinners? I figured we'd sign up for the Friday dinner because I think that's when the raffle is supposed to be announced. Saw there were different prices for each day so I figured I'd ask.
    More details on the actual food choices in the dinners will be announced at a later date, here, on the DCS website and on DCS Social Media pages.
    The food details cannot be finalized with the venue until 60 days before the event, so look for those details to be posted after they are finalized.

The differences in the "after dinner" VIPs talks and presentations at the dinner venue (after the food) will not be finalized until VIPs are confirmed.
    In general, there will be a stronger focus on BTTF on Thursday night, with more DMC VIPs on Friday and Saturday. More details as VIPs confirm.
    Saturday evening dinner will likely have the most VIPs attending, and of course, the Car Show Award Presentations will also be Saturday evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Iznodmad View Post
    How do I register more than one car for judging? Seems the program will only allow one car to be registered.
    Since there are very few DeLorean owners that regularly bring more than one DeLorean to DCS (besides Tony Swann and myself), we decided not to
    "clutter" the registration for the other 95% of the attendees. If you intend to bring more than one DeLorean (which I personally encourage) feel free
    to contact me directly via PM (include an email address and phone number) and I will forward it to Tony Swann, who is handling the registrations.

My VIN:    3610

My dad and I have registered, first long trip in #3610.

My VIN:    Between VINs

Awesome response, Rich. Thanks so much. I'm not so concerned about the food but the talks are important (I like BTTF but not really in this context). Going to register my wife and I and pick up some raffle tickets tomorrow. Greatly appreciated.

My VIN:    10322

Registered and ready.

http://www.artgemsjewelers.com/
    Fine Geek Jewelry.

If the above post was DeLorean related it should be noted that I don't know what I'm talking about.

Tumblr: Going88 || Instagram: Going.88

My VIN:    3937

Rich, I don't see any details on that convention website. It only has the links for registering, the hotel and the raffle. I was curious who the guests were for the event, previous or new. I glanced at the FB page (I don't have a FB account anymore, so can't click on much) and saw mention of the itinerary, but it was short on details. Thanks.

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Rich, I don't see any details on that convention website. It only has the links for registering, the hotel and the raffle. I was curious who the guests were for the event, previous or new. I glanced at the FB page (I don't have a FB account anymore, so can't click on much) and saw mention of the itinerary, but it was short on details. Thanks.
    A few of the pages that were intended to be posted yesterday were delayed since Tony and I had a last minute Vendor Meeting
    and we were not able to review the content between posting the Event Registration and the mid-day meeting. We plan to review
    the content today and have it posted within the next 24-48 hours. Below are two of the partial VIP Guest Lists (new/returning).

Partial List of the "First Time" DCS VIP Guests that have confirmed:

- Colleen Booth, personal secretary for John Z. DeLorean (DMC years) from mid-70's to early 80's
    - Ronnie Arnold, one of the drivers of the 50K Endurance Testing (using pre-production DeLoreans)
    - George Levy, auto journalist who attended the DeLorean Junket for the DeLorean's Initial Release
    - Phyllis Sutton, former DMC Secretary, (Employee #21) wife of Nick Sutton
    - Steve Concotelli, Executive Producer, OUTATIME: Saving the DeLorean Time Machine (documentary)
    - (members of the Cast and Crew of the Back to the Future Trilogy - not yet confirmed)

Partial List of the "Returning" DCS VIP Guests that have confirmed:

- Nick Sutton, former DMC Executive, (Employee #16) author of The DeLorean Story
    - Bob Gale, writer and producer of the Back to the Future Trilogy movies
    - Jeff Synor, QAC Engineer and King POG (POG = Looks like a Pig, Works Like a Dog)
    - Chris Duvall, QAC Parts Manager and Parts POG (Keeper of the Troy QAC Parts Log)
    - (members of the Restoration Team for the A-Car in the OUTATIME documentary - not yet confirmed)
    - (members of the Cast and Crew of the Back to the Future Trilogy - not yet confirmed)

We have over a dozen more invitations that have been sent, with interest expressed, but not confirmed
    and over a dozen more that are in the process of being sent on behalf of DCS 2016 Planning Team.

More details will be posted as the guests confirm.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast